• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Death Mountain and Eldin Volcano

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
So, in this new piece of art of Eldin Volcano, you should notice another mountain off to the left. This may or may not mean anything, but it's possible that the one on the left could be Death Mountain, which would make it separate from Eldin Volcano. I have my skepticism of this, as it could just be somewhere we don't go, but I thought it was interesting enough to ask you guys about it. So what are your thoughts on this? Do you think it could be Death Mountain? Or do you think we won't travel to it at all?

296653_209218419147895_125038904232514_472589_574857428_n.jpg

Last edited:
good job

yes, maybe the second dungeon of eldin will be in death montain (maybe ice, maybe stone maybe an hybrid like ancient cistern)

oh and by the way i noticed in the trailer that lake floria was at least 75% underground

hey, there still an undiscovered part of eldin, death montain seem to be a good choice to put here

i just wonder what kind of temple would be there, there already a fire temple

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
Well, I definitely think it's a good possibility we could be traveling there. I actually didn't even notice the mountain until you mentioned it, JJ.

Since Gorons are some what confirmed for SS and we don't see many Gorons on Eldin volcano, I think that maybe if the mountain is death mountain there could be a large population of Gorons on it and maybe a second dungeon :) I certainly hope so.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
There are obviously parts of Eldin which we haven't seen before (see map) so maybe it's death mountain, it could be, we haven't seen were Gorons live yet...

well if we follow the trend of the japanese site with

faron, faron part 2, eldin, ....eldin part 2

so here my prediction, next area showed will be death montain and an ice-shadow temple

A

ArgoX

I dunno. The uncolored parts of the Eldin region are east of Eldin Volcano, that mountain is west. I think it's just a background mountain.

However...
eldin1.jpg
This volcano has smoke coming out of it on the map, could be important or just decoration. Dunno if it's the same mountain as the one above since this one looks to be slightly in front of and to the west of Eldin Volcano while that one is behind it in the distance.

I would say that it is none other then a background of decoration to add to the Eldin volcano.
I also do not think there is any path to the extra mountain so basically it is just decoration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom