• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dark Link in SwS?

Dark Link?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Don't Care

• Total voters

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Who wants to see Dark Link and post your reason(s) why.

My reason is he was a fun and challenging Mini-Boss if you don't use Din's Fire, Megaton Hammer, or the Biggoron Sword.

Ganondork

goo
Yeah, I want to see him in the game. He was a good challenge in OoT if you only used the Master Sword. What they should do is have Shadow Link have all the weapons Link has so he can't have any cheap tricks up his sleeve

Nicole

luke is my wife
I see a world of possiblity in this.

With the 1:1 WiiMotion+ controls, it'd would be epic to fight Dark Link one-on-one. Nintendo could implement so many different things in a fight with Dark Link, with the graphics and controls. It would be a refreshing change from other formulas, which would be cool. I also feel Dark Link has been under-used. Many people, myself included, loved fighting Dark Link in previous games and eagerly await his return in future Zeldas. ^^

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I see a world of possiblity in this.

With the 1:1 WiiMotion+ controls, it'd would be epic to fight Dark Link one-on-one. Nintendo could implement so many different things in a fight with Dark Link, with the graphics and controls. It would be a refreshing change from other formulas, which would be cool. I also feel Dark Link has been under-used. Many people, myself included, loved fighting Dark Link in previous games and eagerly await his return in future Zeldas. ^^
I agree as far as I know he's only appeared in 2, AoL and OoT.

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
With Motion controls it would be Epic to fight Dark link.
I personly think Dark link should have his own Dungeon like the Dark temple or a Remake of the shadow temple. and He Could acculy be the Boss of the game if he apears

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Including Dark Link to Skyward Sword would be beneficial to the game. There can be different opinions on where he is placed in the game. I always thought that a dark counterpart of yourself would make a great villain and leader of the Dark Tribe.

As for the fight with him, fighting Dark Link seems like a fun and great idea, especially now that they will be using the Wii Motion Plus in the game. So yes, in some way or another, please include him in the game.

Yeah, I want to see him in the game. He was a good challenge in OoT if you only used the Master Sword. What they should do is have Shadow Link have all the weapons Link has so he can't have any cheap tricks up his sleeve

Yes, I wouldnt mind if all your items where nicked but he could use them like in ST

C

Caleb, Of Asui

Aside from how the motion controls would add to him, I think it would be great to see him more greatly expanded upon as a character. None of the games other than Four Swords Adventures have expanded on the concept of a Dark Link very greatly, so I'd definitely like to see his character developed. They could probably do something interesting with the idea of there being a dark version of the Skyward Sword along with there being a Dark Link. :O

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I feel kinda 'meh' about having him in the game. Dark Link was never an enemy that I cared for, so I'd prefer to see lots of other returning enemies before him. I do think that the sword fight would be awesome, but I'd still rather see something else make an appearance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom