• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Dark Link Anti Master Sword Theory

K

KurtExpress

So I was just looking around the forums at the new villain and looking at the posts and his image and something hit me! The villain seen in the new artwork (maybe even the Imprisoned) has an Anti Master Sword. What if this villain ends up being defeated by Link and becomes Dark Link somehow? Maybe he is sealed into Link and then Zelda has to "Purify" him by getting rid of the evil in Link, thus forming Dark Link? I'm not the kinda guy for explaining this kinda stuff but it still is an interesting new theory... I myself think that this could very well be the eventual Dark Link. Also it's said back in one of the posts some unconfirmed "spoilers" were revealed, one of them saying Dark Link's appearance would be made in Skyward Sword! Any who tell me what you think! Let the speculation begin!

Z

Zelda_Austria

I totally agree with that. And he won't be the final boss. Nintendo created such a mystery around the demon tribe and their master, so why would they show him in the last few days?! Lack of patience? Not really...

I think the final boss is the demon (pig) whose soul will possess Ganondorf (probably a child or not born yet) in the end and OoT starts 50-100 years later.

It would be also weird if the final boss would be the true form of a mysterious thing called "The Imprisoned". That's in my opinion only the biggest weapon of the demon tribe.

I totally agree with that. And he won't be the final boss. Nintendo created such a mystery around the demon tribe and their master, so why would they show him in the last few days?! Lack of patience? Not really...

I think the final boss is the demon (pig) whose soul will possess Ganondorf (probably a child or not born yet) in the end and OoT starts 50-100 years later.

It would be also weird if the final boss would be the true form of a mysterious thing called "The Imprisoned". That's in my opinion only the biggest weapon of the demon tribe.

The final boss in my opinion is the figure with the "Anti-Mastersword". His flame head perfectly matches that of the figure in the center of the Skyward Sword introductory cutscene.

So... you're saying that he's sealed into Link, Link's purified, and the evil comes back out? That seems like a waste and completely pointless... Besides, Dark Link comes from either a) Ganondorf or :cool: the mirror in FSA. And however he shows up in AoL. Point being is that there are too many Dark Links than would come from Link being purified.

K

KurtExpress

So... you're saying that he's sealed into Link, Link's purified, and the evil comes back out? That seems like a waste and completely pointless... Besides, Dark Link comes from either a) Ganondorf or :cool: the mirror in FSA. And however he shows up in AoL. Point being is that there are too many Dark Links than would come from Link being purified.
Well, no that's not what I'm saying, I was just speculating on some of the things that could happen>.>, also I haven't played four swords adventures, sorry...

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
The final boss in my opinion is the figure with the "Anti-Mastersword". His flame head perfectly matches that of the figure in the center of the Skyward Sword introductory cutscene.

I support this theory! I truly believe that "that figure holding the "Dark Master Sword"" is the imprisoned.

Well, no that's not what I'm saying, I was just speculating on some of the things that could happen>.>, also I haven't played four swords adventures, sorry...

It's alright buddy :) speculation isn't bad, and I didn't know that you didn't play Four Swords Adventure. And remember that the Dark Link was a rumor from 4Chan and shouldn't be taken to heart.

DinNayruFarore

God of Goddesses
My perspective on Dark Link is simple. Zelda makes the wish that she and Link will be reincarnated to face evil. One of the reincarnations had to make a decision to save Zelda and sacrifice himself or let Zelda die and stay alive. Link's common sense would be to sacrifice himself for Zelda, and die, but the one who presented Link with the decision fooled him into making the choice. The person or dark spirit entered his body and became Dark Link.

That sword is just an enemies sword IMO

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I think dark link will be absent from this game. Ghirahim is supposed to be the Dark link style fighter of this game so why would DL need to be in it too. Ganon is the creator of Dark Link. I think the 4 Chan rumours were complete bull', fabricated from both guesswork and wishful thinking, and they probably got a kick out of fooling people as well.

K

KurtExpress

I think dark link will be absent from this game. Ghirahim is supposed to be the Dark link style fighter of this game so why would DL need to be in it too. Ganon is the creator of Dark Link. I think the 4 Chan rumours were complete bull', fabricated from both guesswork and wishful thinking, and they probably got a kick out of fooling people as well.
Oh, I don't believe what they say, I was just speculating.

onilink17

onilink17
I didn't believe dark link would be relevant in SS but this theory makes me think twice. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this is probably true.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I think if anything once the Master Sword is forged Dark Link could spring from it, and Link will have to fight him. That'd be a neat challenge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom