• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dark Boo's Roleplay: Reinvented

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Clarence: I've been told you're a businessman. Why the hell do you sound like a woman? Anyway, how ruthless are you?
ShyHo: I'm a Shy Guy! I was a general in Bowser's army and I served time in the Vietnam War.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Clarence: Right. Theoretical question: how do you feel about criminal empires?
ShyHo: Eh, I don't really care about 'em. I was convicted of terrorism by the UN once, but they couldn't charge me due to diplomatic immunity. So, I'm a criminal myself.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Clarence: I was told you own it. I guess there's nothing more I need from you, then.
ShyHo: Oh, there is one thing you can do for me. You can help me get my wife back on the throne to the Tycoon Republic and I'll pay you tons in cash and military aid.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
ShyHo: Oh, there is one thing you can do for me. You can help me get my wife back on the throne to the Tycoon Republic and I'll pay you tons in cash and military aid.
Clarence: I'm gonna go backwards here. What makes you think I'm the type of guy who needs military aid? What if I'm shooting for this throne, anyways? And how the hell is a burger chain owner supposed to help with that?

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Clarence: I'm gonna go backwards here. What makes you think I'm the type of guy who needs military aid? What if I'm shooting for this throne, anyways? And how the hell is a burger chain owner supposed to help with that?
ShyHo: There's a weakness to exploit among the government. If we can somehow kill both the president and chancellor, then Lenna will have to step in as queen and inaugurate new ones. You're a CEO who wants to take over everything, and I'll make you Queen's Defense Secretary if you do it.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
ShyHo: There's a weakness to exploit among the government. If we can somehow kill both the president and chancellor, then Lenna will have to step in as queen and inaugurate new ones. You're a CEO who wants to take over everything, and I'll make you Queen's Defense Secretary if you do it.
Clarence: **** ShyHo, that's all you had to say! I'm in. I was working toward something similar, but now I'm in the fast lane. I guess I'll confide to you that I'm a criminal emperor and I've got all sorts of contraband weaponry and good stuff like that.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Clarence: **** ShyHo, that's all you had to say! I'm in. I was working toward something similar, but now I'm in the fast lane. I guess I'll confide to you that I'm a criminal emperor and I've got all sorts of contraband weaponry and good stuff like that.
ShyHo: Hey, I was once a general for a super-evil guy, but I only did it for the cash. Unfortunately, my wife is lawful good, and so am I. But, I guess we can help you out.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
ShyHo: Hey, I was once a general for a super-evil guy, but I only did it for the cash. Unfortunately, my wife is lawful good, and so am I. But, I guess we can help you out.
Clarence: Sounds great. I'll let you know now, I'm not the type to bite the hand that feeds me. I won't try any crazy power grab bull**** once this succeeds. Just let me know what you need and when. By the way, ever heard of Spencer's Secret?

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Clarence: Sounds great. I'll let you know now, I'm not the type to bite the hand that feeds me. I won't try any crazy power grab bull**** once this succeeds. Just let me know what you need and when. By the way, ever heard of Spencer's Secret?
ShyHo: No. What's that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom