• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Daily Comics Post

Valexi

Hylian Thief
Hello~
I just thought I'd start a thread for funny comics or pictures you might come across in this vast internet of ours.
:)
The comics can be funny or not, Zelda related or not, whatever comics you want to share and post in this thread! (Hope I put this in the right section, if the mods feel it would be better suited somewhere else, feel free to move it.)

I can update the thread daily with new comics if you guys don't mind me double posting and whatnot.

We'll start off with two Zelda related comics, and one non-Zelda comic~

contenten.jpg

content1.jpg

contentq.jpg

Oh Miyamoto, you so crazy.

Last edited:

Valexi

Hylian Thief
Today, some Pokemon :3

HOVER OVER THE IMAGE, RIGHT CLICK, THEN CLICK "VIEW IMAGE" TO SEE THE FULL SIZED PICTURES.

pokemonc6.jpg

pokemonc11.jpg

STOP USING MY MONEY, MOM.

Last edited:

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
I'm going to have to link this rather than post it (as it's 32 strips long). For full effect, it requires A) Knowledge of Star Trek and its reboot, and :cool: a passing familiarity with the concept of a "Mary Sue" (but this is rather easy to figure out from the strip, as well.) I do think it's understandable on its own, though I missed a couple of the in-jokes until I read the comments. Features some cartoon violence.

Ensign Sue Must Die, featuring Ensign Mary Amethyst Star Enoby Aiko Archer Picard Janeaway Sue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom