• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Customizable Characters?

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
I personally wouldn't mind either way. I would rather have them keep it just Link, but if they were to do something like that, I wouldn't mind.

I mean if they wanted to make a "Link" with no relation to the gods or a "Link" no no relation to any hero,(hero of time, hero of winds, etc.) I cant see it happening because Nintendo make Link such a franchise name. You really can't have a Zelda game without your Main character.

I think if I had the option I probably wouldn't even use it.
I like sticking with Link and his usual look.
When I get used to something thats always been there, it has to stay there for me.

it wouldnt feel like a zelda game if you could change how link looks. i would like more tunics,boots and weapons though. the weapon upgrade system form skyward sword was really nice, i would like something like that in a future game

Crazycarl

I WUBWUBWUB YOU!
I adore customization, so I think I would love a customizable character. I would probably still make him/her look a little Kakariko..ish...haha

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I would be a fan of customization if even with the changes you could still identify it as link. Still the green tunic, but maybe you could alter the age of Link of the shade of his hair color since everyone has their preference. and maybe you could make him right or left handed, and be able to choose the types of pants he wears

I vote for him to stay as is. He is the franchise. Making him look like Ezio would be cool for a while, but it'd wear off.
The green tunic is iconic and identifiable. I'd rather have him stay as is.

Fig

The Altruist
I would rather have Link as my character than to have a customizable character, unpess you meant that you change a certain amounts of Link's characteristics, then maybe I might look forward to it, but most likely not. Although, change an amount of Link's characteristics sounds more promising than a new customizable character at the start of the game, but that is just my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom