• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Current Gaming Obsession

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Dead Island, a really fun Zombie game. I just couldn't get into ZombiU sowwy :P

Skunk

Floof
I'm currently obsessed with Pokemon White 2 and Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time. Two great RPG's for anyone who's looking for some.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Dead Island's more of an action game, while ZombiU is an intense survival-horror game. It's not really fair to compare the two.

Of course it's fair, I'm not calling the intense game ZombieU bad just stating that I couldn't get into it => the survival-horror aspect. They're both zombie games but have different playstyles, one is action and the other one survival horror. I happen to like action packed zombie killing more than survival horror zombie gameplay. Sure it's two different genres but their main theme is the same, Zombies lol. If I'm looking at this from a Zombie fan perspective I should be able to at least say which one I liked more.

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
Mine is The Resident Evil games I just finished RE3 for the first time and loved it.:yes: So I'm going to play through it again. Its now one of my favourite games.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Assassin's Creed because it is amazing and I like the history parts in it. Who doesn't like history and assassins?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom