• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Cryptid Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Site Staff
You, and funnygurl are not ZD natives. Sun and Moe are exceptions because they have a history of *playing many games here. CynicalSquid has also not played Mafia in such a long time that he might not be aware of Mido's new playstyle. This is by no means concrete, certainly not making any of you locked scum, I could be wrong on this, like I said it's grasping. It's just a thought I had though.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Vote: Rubik

putting my vote here until either he or i do something

mido is a strange kill. Sunfan made a post yesterday that implied he felt mido was breadcrumbing a specific role and i'm interested in seeing him follow up on that. A miller claim isn't confirmable so breadcrumbing and later claiming miller isn't really something that would be AI in my mind, and if anything is scum-leaning considering the claim, so even if scum thought he was crumbing miller its an odd hit.
Vote: Ragnarokio

Checkmate.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Site Staff
mido is a strange kill. Sunfan made a post yesterday that implied he felt mido was breadcrumbing a specific role and i'm interested in seeing him follow up on that. A miller claim isn't confirmable so breadcrumbing and later claiming miller isn't really something that would be AI in my mind, and if anything is scum-leaning considering the claim, so even if scum thought he was crumbing miller its an odd hit.
This is true, he might have drew attention to himself by doing that thing earlier where he was italicizing a letter in his posts, they might have thought he had a power role.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
You, and funnygurl are not ZD natives. Sun and Moe are exceptions because they have a history of player many games here. CynicalSquid has also not played Mafia in such a long time that he might not be aware of Mido's new playstyle. This is by no means concrete, certainly not making any of you locked scum, I could be wrong on this, like I said it's grasping. It's just a thought I had though.
With this logic the possibility of the entire scum team not being familiar with how things work on ZD is pretty low and I don’t understand

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I didn't connect the crumbs, so maybe they didn't either, idk lol
It looks good for people who I think could have figured it out but didn't mention it and bad for people who might have claimed to have figured it out d1 (hoping for townpants for NKing a miller despite knowing their role).

Much too early for this line of thought, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom