• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Cryptid Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i got a town result on a player

I don't intend to reveal who they are unless me or them are in danger of being lynched.

I don't think you answered me yesterday storm, why are you wagon-hopping?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section

I don't intend to reveal who they are unless me or them are in danger of being lynched.

I don't think you answered me yesterday storm, why are you wagon-hopping?
1. i read the argument that moe and zinger and most plyers were having, and i wanted it to stop. if that meant hammering to calm everyone the **** down, then so be it
2. you are looking very sus right now. day 1 i block you and 1 death. we killed the SK yesterday. i target someone else and look. 1 death. coincidence? probably, but i will have to investigate further...

This is a very easy and very safe thing to say for someone who only claimed 1-shot Cop to escape the noose yesterday.

Vote: Ragnarokio

I'm not interested in trusting the judgement of someone who's alignment is in question. I want results.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
1. i read the argument that moe and zinger and most plyers were having, and i wanted it to stop. if that meant hammering to calm everyone the **** down, then so be it
2. you are looking very sus right now. day 1 i block you and 1 death. we killed the SK yesterday. i target someone else and look. 1 death. coincidence? probably, but i will have to investigate further...

if i was mafia we would have just had someone else do the kill

Ragnarokio

This is a very easy and very safe thing to say for someone who only claimed 1-shot Cop to escape the noose yesterday.

I'm not interested in trusting the judgement of someone who's alignment is in question. I want results.

this is fair and if enough other players feel the same way it'll be optimal for me to claim and so i will. If enough people are willing to not support lynching me then i think its strictly in town's favour to not claim though.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rag, buddy. just share the info freely. i would do the same. the fact you are deflecting and withholding information is very very scummy. I dont like putting pressure but

Ragnarokio

Rag, buddy. just share the info freely. i would do the same. the fact you are deflecting and withholding information is very very scummy. I dont like putting pressure but

deflecting?

Kirino

Tatakae
That Rag didn't get killed or roleblocked doesn't reflect well on her, nor does the fact that it's likely SK killed Mido N1. Not revealing her investigation target seems like an attempt at self-preservation, since she probably recognizes that there's little reason to leave her alive once she does.

That said, if I were scum Rag, I'd probably have faked a guilty read, so I could at least take down someone with me first; that she didn't, imo, does reflect well on her, even if I can imagine some reasons why she wouldn't. Still, I have a hard time imagining today going by without her lynch.

I think Moe's an odd kill in the sense that he was being at least slightly suspected by multiple people, such that Mafia might well have been able to lynch him. With that in mind, Moe was most suspicious of SMS and Zinger, and voted for funnygirl at EoD, so I think it's likely that at least one of these three is scum.

Ragnarokio

EOD 1:

Giri - 4 (Spiritual Mask Salesman, The Sun Fan, Morbid Minish, Funnygurl555)
Mido - 3 (Storm, Rubik, Giri)
Rubik - 2 (Cynical Squid, Ragnarokio)
Moe the Moblin - 1 (Zinger2099)
Spiritual Mask Salesman - 1 (Kirino)
Cynical Squid - 1 (Mido)
Zinger2099 - 1 (Moe the Moblin)

EOD 2:

CynicalSquid - 5 (The Sun Fan, Funnygurl555, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Storm, Rubik)
Funnygurl555 - 3 (CynicalSquid, Morbid Minish, Moe the Moblin)
Spiritual Mask Salesman - 1 (Kirino)
Moe the Moblin - 1 (Zinger)
Rubik - 1 (Ragnarokio)

We currently have 9 players alive and are dealing with either a 2-player or 3-player scum team. More likely 3?

If its a 3-player scumteam then tomorrow is LyLo with a 4-3 split (need four correct votes to win the game, one misplaced vote loses it) which makes today a very dangerous day.

That Rag didn't get killed or roleblocked doesn't reflect well on her,
I hadn't even considered this, but you're absolutely right.

What kind of mafia team chooses to night kill Moe over a claimed Cop? Who they also didn't roleblock (assuming they had a roleblocker)?

Ragnarokio

zinger as scum definitely would have wanted to kill moe for entirely personal reasons although i imagine his teammates would not have gone with it.

@zinger: Did you or someone you were in a chat with kill moe?

Ragnarokio

its also true that if i was just trying to live for as long as possible i would have claimed a guilty result today. (and probably cop and not one-shot cop yesterday)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom