• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Crossover Questions. Zelda ALTTP Vs Soliel/Crusader of Centy

I have written a Crusader of Centy for the Sega Genesis and Legend of Zelda A link to the past Crossover and would like a few elements of the story critiqued. None of the characters in this story are original, they are either Zelda Characters, or Crusader of Centy Characters. The story details an instance where the gate to the dark world and light world are reconfigured such that instead of connecting to their proper destinations, they connect to the respective Light and Dark worlds of Soleil, the world from Crusader of Centy. Some elements that I would like looked at:

Corona is initially believed to be a creation of Ganon, by Link and Zelda, even though he is perfectly Human. He does however, have the ability to throw his sword and control where it goes like Ganon does his pike. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICygI256ukY This is various Corona sword control arts.

The creator of the world of Soleil is a god and goddess couple. When the God of the world of Soleil who looks nothing like Ganon addresses Corona in a court yard of Hyrule Castle in the form of a 12 foot tall Emperor Mateus-looking from soul of rebirth Giant (big angel wings, etc.), Link and Zelda suspect that that Soleil creator may be Ganon creating an illusion. Is this reasonable for their characters to make this leap?

Corona's powers stem from Animal spirits that accompany him from the world of Soleil. (You get 15 in the game but only 12 are permanent.) When Corona goes into the dark world, his animal spirits attempt to defend him from the effects of the curse. The interaction between the two incompatible magics causes Corona to feel tremendous pain for a period, he screams, whails, cries, holds his head and whails on the ground in a seizure like state, parts of his body transform into different animal parts, until they finally adapt and are able to resist the curse.

Would Din, Nayru, and Farore consider Soleil god and goddess a greater threat to Hyrule than even Ganon, as Soliel god and goddess has an entire world of Human armies at his disposal, who could easily tell his Human armies that the Hylians are heretics that must convert or die. If you want to know how vicious the people of Soleil can be here is a video to illustrate. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq8AiP8HmkY

A Crusader of Centy monster named Maldra (a large dragon with a lightning sword) challenges Ganon, he manages to get into Ganon's pyramid, because he is believed to be working for Ganon. How feasible is this?

Here is a battle of Corona vs. Maldra. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOdoRBBgyo4
Here is a battle of Link vs Ganon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgraxrPYM3U

Last edited:

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
The creator of the world of Soleil is a god and goddess couple. When the God of the world of Soleil who looks nothing like Ganon addresses Corona in a court yard of Hyrule Castle in the form of a 12 foot tall Emperor Mateus-looking from soul of rebirth Giant (big angel wings, etc.), Link and Zelda suspect that that Soleil creator may be Ganon creating an illusion. Is this reasonable for their characters to make this leap?

Zelda has prophetic dreams, so if the God of Soleil really is Ganon in disguise, it would make sense for Zelda to have a premonition, and then convince Link somehow.
Would Din, Nayru, and Farore consider Soleil god and goddess a greater threat to Hyrule than even Ganon, as Soliel god and goddess has an entire world of Human armies at his disposal, who could easily tell his Human armies that the Hylians are heretics that must convert or die. If you want to know how vicious the people of Soleil can be here is a video to illustrate. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq8AiP8HmkY

Probably, especially if he's as evil as Ganon. Ganon wasn't charismatic, he had to raise an army of monsters, and the people hated him. This guy knows diplomacy, he has allies among the people. It would be harder to resist him.
A Crusader of Centy monster named Maldra (a large dragon with a lightning sword) challenges Ganon, he manages to get into Ganon's pyramid, because he is believed to be working for Ganon. How feasible is this?

There are certainly dragon-like enemies in the Legend of Zelda, if that's what you mean. Such a monster might be mistaken for one of Ganon's minions easily.

In my story, I have an appearance by Sahashrala who says that the being in the courtyard is NOT Ganon. Since Zelda is a prophet, what sorts of warnings might she get that visitors from another world are coming. or that Soliel god was not Ganon. Link seems to distrust this god and goddess from Soliel. When offered apples by the Goddess of Soliel after beating a dungeon, Link refuses. The Goddess tries to give Link an Apple of Life which is equivalent to a Heart Container.

One of Ganon's goals is to use the Triforce to wish himself the powers of Soliel god. Would this be beyond the Triforce's power?

There are two monster kids shown as dying in one of the videos I posted in green robes that are executed in a church. While in this time line they are alive, they ask to be given political asylum in Hyrule as they have been cursed by the Creator to never be able to nerver be able to assume their adult forms, and most wear scarves and robes to hide what they really look like. They look like small dragon kids or lizards under the robes. Their race is called the Dhalia. (for which Dhalia valley is named.) would Zelda allow these kids to stay in Hyrule?

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
In my story, I have an appearance by Sahashrala who says that the being in the courtyard is NOT Ganon. Since Zelda is a prophet, what sorts of warnings might she get that visitors from another world are coming. or that Soliel god was not Ganon. Link seems to distrust this god and goddess from Soliel. When offered apples by the Goddess of Soliel after beating a dungeon, Link refuses. The Goddess tries to give Link an Apple of Life which is equivalent to a Heart Container.

Hmm... Zelda would get very symbolic dreams. She might have a dream where she sees something unfamiliar in a familiar place, and realize it symbolized foreign visitors. A symbol that the God and Goddess of Soliel wasn't Ganon, could be something as simple as dark clouds forming over Hyrule, and a wind pushing them away, if the God and Goddess oppose Ganon. If they support him, a wind could push the dark clouds closer, strengthen them into a storm. The Dark clouds would represent Ganon, and the winds would represent the God and Goddess.

Link not listening to Zelda would be an unusual turn of events, but perhaps this Link is more jaded than the others, is disinclined to believe Zelda because he's disdainful of royalty and others of high status, at least at first.
One of Ganon's goals is to use the Triforce to wish himself the powers of Soliel god. Would this be beyond the Triforce's power?

Not at all. The Triforce grants the powers of the Gods who created the world. A wish using the completed Triforce would be omnipotent, and perhaps could only be stopped by the gods themselves, maybe not even them. But Ganon never acquires more than the Triforce of Power, which still gives him enough power to plunge Hyrule into darkness.
There are two monster kids shown as dying in one of the videos I posted in green robes that are executed in a church. While in this time line they are alive, they ask to be given political asylum in Hyrule as they have been cursed by the Creator to never be able to nerver be able to assume their adult forms, and most wear scarves and robes to hide what they really look like. They look like small dragon kids or lizards under the robes. Their race is called the Dhalia. (for which Dhalia valley is named.) would Zelda allow these kids to stay in Hyrule?

It depends. Are they evil or good? Zelda would look past their physical appearance if she could sense their good intentions. Link and perhaps other Hylians might be suspicious of them, though. They're not all as enlightened as Zelda.

The two peaceful monsters ran to the church after the King called his guards and they heard Corona coming because they wanted to beg the Creator for protection and forgiveness. Let me give you their script from the game.

Oh mighty Lord. Please watch over our today, tomorrow and future. Oh, my Lord. Please lead us in a peaceful life, without bloodshed.

I only wanted to talk to the King. I didn't meant to attack him, We didn't do anything. We were captured just because we are monsters.
We fled for freedom... We want to lead a normal life, is that so bad? Our life is long....but you are telling us we have to stay locked in prison for a few hundred years!
Humans have such biased minds. ALL monsters have a reputation for being Evil. Like humans, each of us is different from another [sic] Will they ever understand?

After they are killed in Timeline A, they say this:

Being born a monster... Is that a crime? The humans are the real monsters... I don't regret my own life, but all I wanted was to seehow to live.
If we...die...where will we end up...?

Both Humans and the monsters worship the god and goddess of Soliel.

I'd imagine if he could, the creator of the world of Soleil would destroy the Triforce if he could.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom