• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Creepy Things You Love!

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
A response to the "What Creeps You Out?" thread.

Do you happen to like some things that most other people think are creepy? Hoo boy, I do. I'm pretty much a Nightmare Fetishist.

Anyone who has been to my art site or looked in on my Deviant Art page knows that I love bones, skulls - all things skeletal.

I also like taking walks in my local graveyard - summer and fall nights are best for this, under spooky moons...

I like certain animals that some people are afraid of. Sure my favorites are common - cats and such, but I also like snakes and find spiders fairly facinating, some varieties even "cute."

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Despite having the most accentuated level of revulsion for cannibalism and shows like Hanibal, I still love Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan. It's an amazing contradiction, and I'm surprised I have such an odd one.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Despite having the most accentuated level of revulsion for cannibalism and shows like Hanibal, I still love Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan. It's an amazing contradiction, and I'm surprised I have such an odd one.

It's not so odd. There's probably a mental disconnect there. The Titans are human-like, but not really human. They're big, mindless monsters like something out of mythology or science fiction gone wrong, so while they look human, there's probably just enough of them not being people to nix the usual fear. After all, the natural revulsion we have to cannibalism stems less from "people taste lousy" as proclaimed by Fishy Joe and more from the idea of reducing our fellow people to the level of animals / meat / food and the idea that we could be reduced that way.

Salem

SICK
There's far too many for me to count, but lets just say A LOT of Horror movies and Anime.

Also, I like spiders, snakes, lizards, bats and crows.

Last edited:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Despite having a fear of them, I absolutely love spiders! I've always been fascinated by arachnids in general. The way they move, build webs, hunt, etc.

I am also quite fond of snakes. I've held a boa constrictor before, and I've also caught garder snakes in a nearby swamp. I love reptiles! I actually have a very fond memory from this christmas when somebody brought their pet boa onto the bus. It was a beautiful yellow colour, and was 8 1/2' long.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Reptiles. I have a freakish love of snakes and lizards.

I MEAN LOOK AT THIS LITTLE GUY!

cf6515e97d8c450ea0ae91827f6c06b0-the-most-ticklish-lizard-in-the-world.gif

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
I like blood, BUT NOT IN THAT CRAZY WAY. I'M NO VAMPIRE EITHER. I just like how cool it can look on someone who's been injured. Like so:

Linkconcept.jpglink-from-legend-of-zelda.jpglegend_of_zelda__dark_link_by_finni-d3gc6zz.jpg

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
I'm with Memory. I love the Creepypastas. All of them. Although the slightly lesser known ones like Ticci Toby, Pinkamena and the rest of the Slender family (Splendorman, Trenderman, Spenderman, Blenderman, etc.)are my favourite. But you have to love the originals like Jeff, Jack, Ben, Slendy and Smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom