• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Creepy Area In Skyward Sword

I thought there should of been a creepy area in Skyward Sword. I know there were the Silent Realms and the Ancient Cistern, but I mean a over world area. I think they could of done some neat things with this area. They could of had some ReDeads in that art style there and other eerie things as well. Maybe they could of had Ghirahim show up in the area. If they had this area, this could of been a perfect spot for the sealed grounds, because I thought that place was eerie once you knew Demise was chained up. What do you guys think of this? Would you liked to see a area like this in Skyward Sword?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
There were a lot of areas that should've been in SS to be honest. We're missing beautiful landscapes, cities, ice region...so many areas. ANyway, I'd love to see a full-on crypt in the game. Just, a crypt with ghosts and jump scares all around. I can't say Zelda is a series much for horror - although OoT really gets me at times - but little jump scares like ReDeads, Dead Hands, and other bizarre things are perfect. Imagine those scares in SS' art style, even! Grand!

There were a lot of areas that should've been in SS to be honest. We're missing beautiful landscapes, cities, ice region...so many areas. ANyway, I'd love to see a full-on crypt in the game. Just, a crypt with ghosts and jump scares all around. I can't say Zelda is a series much for horror - although OoT really gets me at times - but little jump scares like ReDeads, Dead Hands, and other bizarre things are perfect. Imagine those scares in SS' art style, even! Grand!

Yeah Skyward Sword could of had a bunch of good areas. And your right, with it's art style, it will be really awesome!

ILU

i luv u
It absolutely baffles me that the only truly dark place is beneath the Ancient Cistern. Skyward Sword went all OoT-Shadow-Temple//Majora's Mask with the color pallet, and it blind-sided me and creeped me out and was just incredible in every sense of the word. The art style for SS was beautiful and the pretty colors and paint-style in lighter areas were very nice, but the style was also very fitting for such a Tim Burton-esque type of creepy (that MM had).

There was plenty of potential and opportunity for more creepy areas, and it's a darn shame there weren't really any to be had. The Silent Realm was more ethereal than creepy IMO. Actually, the first dungeon had a slightly creepy feel to it with the spiders, webs, fungi, shades of green... very OoT Forest Temple, but lacking the chilling-yet-serene music and mystery the Forest Temple had. So you see, missed potential.

*le sigh*

balloonofwar4

The Mystical Man-Fairy
Yes, definitely. I think a good creepy area could have been one that was not fully healed by Demises's former rage. Just think of an area in the Desert, that when a TS stone was struck, convulted the area into a dead battleground riddled with freaky shiz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom