• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Creepiest Dungeon?

Creepiest Dungeon?

• Forest Temple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goron Mines

• Lakebed Temple

• Arbiters Grounds

• Snowpeak Ruins

• Temple of Time

• City in the Sky

• Total voters
snowpeak ruins just has that weird eery feeling about it so i have to go with that

pit0010

GAME IT LIFE IS TO SHORT
Arbiters Grounds! MAN THAT WAS CREEPY! u have to follow the poe's scent and i hated it when they just pop out! they look scary!!!

C

Chuckles

Isn't the Twilight Palace considered a dungeon? I would've completely chosen that. Oh well. I reckon the City in the City is creepiest because of just how random it came upon in the came (I didn't see this one coming and I hate high places) and the history just being blank in the game about it almost. Just my opinion anyways

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
When i saw this on the forums page i was thinking "Palace of Twilight" for sure! It was a dungeon, u should add it on the list. It creeped me out everytime Zant's hands would come get u................... I had night mares the night after the first time i played that sectiion.

Twilight Castle but the ones that are there Arbiter Grounds. I dont know if Cave of Ordeals is a dungeon but if it is that that for me is the creepiest

i wanted to run away from the arbiters grounds crying. i got lost and the poes killed me multiple times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom