• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Couple Questions About the End of SS

R

Rupayan

Hi... So yeah don't think of me as a noob if this was already answered. I love Skyward Sword, and all Legend of Zelda games in general, but the ending of this game had a question come up in my mind that I just needed to be answered. I never signed up for a Zelda forum before, but I needed to for this...

So at the end, Impa "fades away" (dies?)... So if that happens, and Skyward Sword is a prequel to Ocarina of Time, how does she show up in that game as well?

My other question was remarkably less important, but I was being stupid when I beat the game, and unfortunately, accidentally saved my complete file into a blank hero mode file. Is there a way to get my complete file back? Or do I have to do the entire thing all over again?

Thanks,
Rupayan

LinkPTY

Skyward Wiimote
1. I think OoT Impa is a descendant of SS Impa, maybe a reincarnation.

2. There is no way to get your file back. You have to complete the game all over again.

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
1. I think OoT Impa is a descendant of SS Impa, maybe a reincarnation.

Yeah, I agree becuase if the Gossip/Sheikah stones from OoT say the owl is a reincarnation of Geapora which they say lived a long time ago, Impa from Oot probably is a reincarnation/descendent of Impa from SS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom