• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Countdown to Skyward Sword Release!

sikora360

TetraForce FTW
November 24
11 days
13:19:23

FOR AUSTRALIA... we always get it last. but in the last few years we are starting to get games released closer to the U.S release date :D

... unlike WW where we had to wait literally months after everyone else. :L

My gamestop just got their shipment. I'll ask my buddy who works there if i can get my preorder in a week before everyone else ;)

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
6 days 'till Zelda and Beedle sold to me...
5 Gold Rupees
4 Magic Swords
3 Loftwings
2 Ocarinas
And a slingshot and a Kikwee!

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
My countdown says 5 days until the Euro release... YAY!

Big Octo

=^)
Just 8 more days!

So I'm excited that we're close to the release, for reasons that we may find obvious. But now, when we look back to the beginning, it seems like a long road to glory. From the promotional artwork that brought up multiple theories, to the revelation of most of the main storyline. The feel of reliving our days of anticipation is very sensational, and even somewhat nostalgic, like comparing our old theories to new. Now that we know so much, I thinks I speak for everyone here when I say I'm pumped! Woohoo! We're almost there, almost to a complete revelation of a seemingly revolutionary Zelda title!

Skyward Sword, we're all waiting on you!

Hero

Prince of *drum roll*
7 days.
It is the only thing that is keeping me sane right now.
I love this countdown app. I downloaded to my droid too :3

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Oh Skyward Sword, while we await your arrival, I've put together a poem that will hopefully lift everyone's hearts as we wait for you ~~

As we await thee dear game,
I sit here and ponder.
When will I acclaim,
A game of your wonder.

I love thee,
dear Skyward Sword.
But when will I get to see,
what greatness you have in store?

Just remember,
we're all waiting on you.
Twentieth of November,
please come here soon...

::EDIT::
As pointed out by an anonymous user, I put 30th and not 20th. :lol:

Last edited:
Attention everyone, attention! I have some good news for us here in North America... WE HAVE OFFICIALLY ENTERED THE WEEK OF SKYWARD SWORD'S RELEASE DATE!!! Only one week remains until the majority of us can go, buy, unwrap, and play the game we've been waiting for, speculating on, and anticipating for quite some time now. I'd like to try and keep the morale up like I've been doing for those who get discouraged by slightly negative reviews by reiterating that this game is gonna rock our socks! Let's try to keep this thread alive and thriving now that the wait is almost over!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom