• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Countdown to Skyward Sword Release!

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
My copy is being packaged in a BestBuy warehouse right now... This means I should have it in a week! Woo! I'm gonna get it early!

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
My copy is being packaged in a BestBuy warehouse right now... This means I should have it in a week! Woo! I'm gonna get it early!
I was a moron and didn't pre-order it. :lol: But, my friend Ruby Link said that, once he gets it (he pre-ordered it), I could come over, make a save, and play a little. ^^

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel

Why are you getting it early? I really want it early ;) I have a preorder at my BestBuy store... Also, the weekend that SS is realeasing, our school has the Friday off, (at least for student, the teachers have to organize stuff for midterms). We are also getting out midterm report cards the Thursday before SS is released -_-

Big Octo

=^)
Pre-ordered it off of Gamestop.com. It'll arrive at my house on the release date. ^^

YEAH! JUST TWO MORE WEEKS!

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
Pre-ordered it off of Gamestop.com. It'll arrive at my house on the release date. ^^

YEAH! JUST TWO MORE WEEKS!

I don't like gamestop/eb games. Future Shop and Best Buy are just better. Gamestop stores are too small, gets too crowded, and frankly, they just rip you off (sells games for higher price, buys used games for lower price than FutureShop and BestBuy)

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
112 hours until we get IGN's video review. A lot of people say that IGN sucks, but I really like their video reviews, mainly because they are very biased towards Zelda
I always enjoyed their breakdowns of trailers personally. I can't wait for their full video review. ONLY 12 DAYS, 5 HOURS, 36 MINUTES AND 50 SECONDS TO GO!

I will not be watching that unfortunately... I've strengthened my resolve against spoilers from now until release just to make sure I don't catch anything that'll make me regret it.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
My friend preordered Skyrim at BestBuy.ca and he got the game on the first of November, when the game is out in stores on the 11th! I'm crossing my fingers to get almost as early...

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
My friend preordered Skyrim at BestBuy.ca and he got the game on the first of November, when the game is out in stores on the 11th! I'm crossing my fingers to get almost as early...

You get it early when you preorder at the website? That's awesome, but I preordered mine at the store -_-

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~

I imagine I will get skyrim at Christmas. I have resolved to only buy SS this year. It should definitely last me until Christmas because I like to do an instant replay of a Zelda game once I complete them. When I do get SS, I shall do all my work from school when I get home so I can play it later on in the evening. If I played SS when I got home, nothing would get done. Will you be coming on ZD once you get the game or will you be locked in your room for a week or so?

. Will you be coming on ZD once you get the game or will you be locked in your room for a week or so?

Gannonking, I apologize to shorten your quote. I just wanted to touch on this part of your post. I have wondered the same exact thing myself. I have decided, I was going to find out how to contribute to the site's walkthrough, and be available to do my very best to help other ZD members, with help, and offer tidbits of knowledge as I go.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Gannonking, I apologize to shorten your quote. I just wanted to touch on this part of your post. I have wondered the same exact thing myself. I have decided, I was going to find out how to contribute to the site's walkthrough, and be available to do my very best to help other ZD members, with help, and offer tidbits of knowledge as I go.
That is nice of you. I think it is very unlikely you shall be seeing me around here until I finish it, just in case someone posts what the real ending is.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Skyward Sword shows up in 13 days, and its package had better be at my door by then. I'll be feeling down about UPS otherwise.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Skyward Sword shows up in 13 days, and its package had better be at my door by then. I'll be feeling down about UPS otherwise.
Only 11 for me. So excited. I have free periods Friday morning so I will have to pick the game up and then endure 2 hours of product design, which usually I would enjoy, but the anticipation of playing the game is really going to get to me. Then finally I will get home. I will cook dinner wolf it down and then finally I shall turn the wii on put the batteries in my gold wiimote and get playing.

B

blue

Hi everyone!
I'm a new user and I'd like to ask you a question: anyone knows where I can find the Zelda Skyward Sword' guide in Japanese?
The magic world of videogames for me is unknown, but I'd like to make a present to a friend of mine, the problem is that I have no idea where to begin to find this guide...:-(
I beg your pardon if I made any mistakes (I'm not English) and I hope some of you can help me.:D
Thank you so much

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom