• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Count Your Blessings

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
So, we're nearing Thanksgiving... what kind of things are you thankful for? Post them here and discuss them.

I'll start; I'm thankful for my friends, who I love as family, for food, my nation, for God, and for all the people on this forum... er, not necessarily in that order...

What about you guys?

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Well, Thanksgiving isn't a thing where I live, but I'm thankful for great friends, especially my best friend who decided to put herself in the crossfire to make sure I didn't have to stand alone against my bullies.

I'm thankful for my family, especially my supporting parents who helped me get my place and who take just as much joy from it as I do, my siblings who may not always *get* me, but who love me anyway and my nieces and nephews who are always so happy to see me, my older cousin who was always there when I needed someone to pay attention to me, and my younger cousin who is the little sister I never had.

I'm thankful for colleagues who accept and appreciate me for who I am, who value my contributions and insight, even when they are the ones with the greater theoretical knowledge, and I'm especially thankful for my boss who saw the potential in me and who took it upon herself to secure me enough shifts to get by until she was finally able to offer me a permanent position.

I'm thankful for having the opportunity to pursue my interests, passions and dreams. For being fortunate enough to find plenty of people to share those interests with, both online, abroad and in my everyday life.

I'm forever grateful for my parents and brothers. They've always been really supportive of everything I try.

I'm grateful for my two best friends, who always accept me for who I am and always have my back. And all my other awesome friends.

I'm grateful that my boss took a chance on an unproven nurse who had very little experience and helped me discover a career I love.

And I'm super grateful for my coworkers who helped me grow so much in such a short time.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
I'm thankful for my friends, who I love as family, for food, my nation, for God, and for all the people on this forum... er, not necessarily in that order...

Same. I'm also thankful for a career, my significant other, and everything that was given to me by the Man upstairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom