• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Count to 100 Before a Mod Posts

Kybyrian

I only have no idea what this 俺 <--- Kanji is, the rest of it, no problem. I also can't tell if you're referring to my sig, or to typing in Japanese...x3

Having fun there Keya? :P

俺 means Ore, which is basically a masculine word for "I". I was also referring to your signature.

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
俺 means Ore, which is basically a masculine word for "I". I was also referring to your signature.

Oh, it's the Kanji for Ore.
そうか〜 有り難うございますね〜

If I said that right...:P

Kemp, the text moves with a motion tween. Also, glad that I could be a source of inspiration~ =)

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer

*A wild zeldahuman appears*

168ablw.jpg

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
9. .........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom