• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Count to 100 Before a Mod Posts

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Um no you didn', you edited I first had 50 but I changed it to 49 because that was really number so..... YOU FAILED :facepalm:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
No, You said 48 I posted 50 on accident t because I was trying to log into my Playlist because I have a 50 in my name so YOU FAILED..... and can we just forget and say that you and me had fight and I end up hitting myself in the head with my ninja moves XD

Big Octo

=^)
No, You said 48 I posted 50 on accident t because I was trying to log into my Playlist because I have a 50 in my name so YOU FAILED..... and can we just forget and say that you and me had fight and I end up hitting myself in the head with my ninja moves XD
58. No, you're still FAILING. It went 45, 46, 45(47), 46,(48), 49(Me), 49(50, you). So, you just failed epiclly! A ninja no longer!

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Please lets forget this and fine you ninja'd me but once I was talking about before you came.....please I don't want this argument to ruin our friendship .....Please Big Octo Please

Last edited:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
61. ..................................................................................................................................................

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom