• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Count to 100 Before a Mod Posts

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Let me count for you if you don't believe me.

I don't think Rytex shouldn't be allowed to stop us.

2. Has anyone played the game Goemon: Mystical Ninja?

3. Nope! I haven't. What's it about?

4 You and I will continue this conversation over VMs okay.

6. I got ya HK.

I just got ninja'd by Mandy!!

32. ...........................................................................................................

Uh

I think 7 comes after 6 last time I checked.

So this must be the number 8^^

No, I'm with Raindrop. 33.

10 stop skjipping

I like pi because pi is good for with out it we would have no circumference.

I'll be nice to you guys. This post won't make you start over. TO BIG OCTO: Maybe you're right and I shouldn't be allowed to stop you, HOWEVER, I am just a big douche bag like that. I'm man enough to admit it. but since you think I shouldn't stop it, guess what this post did? That's right. This post let you guys keep going, so the next number I think would be 11?

Whoever's next, post the number 11, and I'll be sure to return just as you get to 99.

11. Well, whatever. We'll just see how it pans out from here.

Has anyone noticed that Great Deku Tree has a moustache.

"It's kinda creepy"

41. Earlier when Rytex posted, Rytex was not a mod or any site staff or anything. Rytex couldn't stop the count.

15 is an even nymber^^ Yay:clap:

16. Wait, Linknerd, since when is 15 an even number? AHHH!!! I'M SO CONFUSED!!! :S

Does that mean that 16 is an odd number? Ohhh, so confused....... ;)

That's the point he's trying to confuse you.

HK, Since when is Linknerd a he? Does that mean I'm a he as well? Aahh, I'm so confused!

I was talking about Sabel27 in my previous post.

Sabel is a girl...

Well, 20... a.k.a. Calcium

Okay so I forgot to check their Gender before I posted.

22. Goodness. :thinking: Will we make it this time?

Yes we will and I'll make sure of it.

24 is the element Chronium^^ :clap:

Do you know what's funnier that 24?

You know what's awesomer (Yeah, I know that's not a word!) than 25?

26. :P

27 is just plain awesome:clap:

55. ...................................................................................................

29! Is the best number before 30 and the best number before 28.

it's 3 then a 0

how cool is that

It's way cool. 31 involves a 3 and 1, awesome^^

59. ............................................................................................

What are you doing, Raindrop? Like, seriously. We are not in the 50s yet... thanks for getting me excited to type Neodymium... T_T

Well, 32... I believe that is... *counts the element backwards, four before 36* Krypton, Bromine, Selenium, Arsenic... So this is Germanium...
xD Yah, I don't always know each individual element's atomic number, but I usually make sure to know the noble gases, and then there are others that I learn the atomic numbers of just because... nerm. :rolleyes:

P.K. Love!

-Increased to number 33. God when will I level-

Huzzah! Only 66 more to go!

mistaken! ... 65 to go! ^^

I really want to play TP but I cant be bothered with the LB temple so I am playing Brawl. AND I WANT A MOTHER 3 ITOI! You lazy dude will only play the fan made game!

God, Im in school for all 11 months. I start on the 31st this month and go through all the months until July x_x

37. Are you stuck in the Lakebed Temple?

I got lost in the Lakebed temple, because I did, like, a quarter of it, then left and didn't touch the game for a good six months, so when I returned I had no clue what I was supposed to do. xD

Playing TP at the moment, but I haven't touched it in a few weeks because I simply dread the Lanayru Tears of Light quest. It's not that I don't enjoy the quest, I just don't have the energy to play right now.

40. I beat it easily on my first try. A few days ago, though, I wipped out my N64 and started playing Starfox. I sucked, I havn't played in a long time! I used to be the best at it; I unlocked everything. But then my N64 started glitching and erased all the data on the game pak. :(

69. I already explained that earlier we didn't have to start over since Rytex was not a site staff or mod or hylian knight or super mod or anything else. Just a normal member. And in the rules normal members can't make you start over.

42. Rytex clearly said that HE or any Mod post. We start over. Read number 4.

43. Raindrop just got shot down.

47. Well I thought it had to be a mod since the title says Count to 100 Before a Mod Posts. Oh well, at least I know now. By the way, we messed up earlier with o.oing and things so were at 47.

44 is an awesome number, which is the element, Ruthenium

No, how about 45? Let's not confuse ourselves even more.

So, this is 46 right? I hope so... :lol:

Umm 47? :huh:

52. I counted from the beginning of the restart.

49. No Raindrop, don't make this confusing for us.

54. I'm not confusing you. Go back and count for yourself if you don't believe me.

51. Seriously, we're counting normally, like everyone else. Don't try and change it up again.

52? :yes:

53 I guess.

More than halfway there.

GOGOGOGO!

59. You didn't go back and count did you? I ALWAYS count from the beginning of the restart to make sure we didn't mess up with the ninja stuff.

55? :yes:

I admit that I messed up in my counting too but that is now fixed.

Now we are on 62.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom