• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Count to 100 Before a Mod Posts

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
Furty too (no I'm not a mod so continue counting my minions)

FOOL! Do you realize what you've DONE?!?! If I may quote from the super official and incontrovertible rules, "4. If the mods or I post, the count starts completely over.And by mods, I mean anyone with the Forum Moderator badge, ZD Staff badge, or Hylian Knight Badge. Yes, they count too. Article Writers have been removed. In the less-than-a-day period they have had thepriviliges, I have received more negative feedback than positive."

You, you are ZD staff! With a fancy ZD staff badge! You've ruined EVERYTHING! I'm going to go rev up a jaunty rendition of Song of Storms on my phonograph while weeping madly in my windmill!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
FOOL! Do you realize what you've DONE?!?! If I may quote from the super official and incontrovertible rules, "4. If the mods or I post, the count starts completely over.And by mods, I mean anyone with the Forum Moderator badge, ZD Staff badge, or Hylian Knight Badge. Yes, they count too. Article Writers have been removed. In the less-than-a-day period they have had thepriviliges, I have received more negative feedback than positive."

You, you are ZD staff! With a fancy ZD staff badge! You've ruined EVERYTHING! I'm going to go rev up a jaunty rendition of Song of Storms on my phonograph while weeping madly in my windmill!

My dear minion, take a deep breath in and a deep breath out because it will be your last one. I will reign upon you and will make you serve me for eternity mwuahahahahahahahahahaha! Hylian Knights are long gone and will never be brought back to live. They are the watchers in BotW now. And you'll be soon too if you don't continue to count because...well...*deep thinking* BECAUSE I LOVE TO COUNT AND WILL COUNT ON YOU TO LET ME COUNT! AND THAT'S ALL WHAT COUNTS!

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
One!

One man-who-will-stand-strong-against-the-tyranny-of-this-oppressive-regime!

Ah! Ah! Ah!

countVonCount.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom