• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Count to 100 Before a Mod Posts

Night Owl

~Momentai
Watch closely as my post is counted anyway, even though the rules made it clear that it does not count.

7 or 11 (trying to be on the safe side).

The rules do not explicitly state that we have to ignore all mod, staff, and knight posts that occur before we reach ten. Since you posted the next number in the sequence, we could treat it as if you were any other member. We only have to ignore it if you had posted the wrong number or no numbers at all.

I Suppose you could be interpreting it as Mods, Staff, and knights aren't allowed to post until we reach ten.
In that case you broke the rules of the game by making that post. Why not let us use it to our advantage to keep us quiet about your misconduct :P

The rules are in the spoiler:
1. Count by 1's. We're not skipping numbers. At all. Period.
2. Only one post at a time. If someone hasn't posted in an hour, then you can post again, but ONLY IF NO ONE ELSE HAS POSTED IN AN HOUR!!! The game would be no fun if someone went "1" then "2" then "3" and it was only one person posting everything all at once.
3. If you post, you must put a number. Then, you can feel free to chat.
4. If the mods or I post, the count starts completely over. And by mods, I mean anyone with the Forum Moderator badge, ZD Staff badge, or Hylian Knight Badge. Yes, they count too. Article Writers have been removed. In the less-than-a-day period they have had the priviliges, I have received more negative feedback than positive.
5. If two people post the same number (which means they likely did it at the same time), the second person can't edit the post. Nor can he post again within the hour. The next person has to make the next count. It would look like this:
UserA: 1
UserB: 1
UserA: 2
6. If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me. If someone feels like ruining everyone else's counting, they can PM me (or another mod) and ask them to post.
7. Sarianae brings up a good point. Regular members do get an override. Staff, Knights, and mods, wait until they reach 10 at least.

7 or 11 (trying to be on the safe side).

The rules do not explicitly state that we have to ignore all mod, staff, and knight posts that occur before we reach ten. Since you posted the next number in the sequence, we could treat it as if you were any other member. We only have to ignore it if you had posted the wrong number or no numbers at all.

I Suppose you could be interpreting it as Mods, Staff, and knights aren't allowed to post until we reach ten.
In that case you broke the rules of the game by making that post. Why not let us use it to our advantage to keep us quiet about your misconduct :P

The rules are in the spoiler:

That's my point. We [HKs and such] are technically not allowed to post before ten, so when we do, we should be ignored, and the count can continue where the last regular member left off. I have been contributing to the count - breaking the rules - to throw you guys off, and I have been overwhelmingly successful in doing so so far. lol It doesn't make much sense if we contribute to the count if we can easily ruin it after reaching ten; in fact, it sounds incredibly counterproductive.

Oh, and start over. :right:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom