• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Count Till 5.000 and Up by Fives

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Okay, the former one was closed so we open a new one. Let's count till 5.00 and when we reach 5.000 we go up!
Let's start again from the beginning!

5 this is the first post of a new thread

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
40!? Am I the only one confused by the decimal point in "5.000"? And what is the difference between this and "count to 1000"?

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer

40!? Am I the only one confused by the decimal point in "5.000"? And what is the difference between this and "count to 1000"?

I was confused by the decimal point too...I just assumed it was a punctuation error in place of a comma, for 5,000. And is there a "count to 1000" already? If there is then I guess there isn't much difference.

50...Wow this thread was started 5 months ago and we are only at 50...

I was confused by the decimal point too...I just assumed it was a punctuation error in place of a comma, for 5,000. And is there a "count to 1000" already? If there is then I guess there isn't much difference.

In Europe, 5.000 is the same as 5,000 in America, and vice versa. Not sure which countries use which format. P.S. Nice sig :yes:

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
55!

50...Wow this thread was started 5 months ago and we are only at 50...

In Europe, 5.000 is the same as 5,000 in America, and vice versa. Not sure which countries use which format. P.S. Nice sig :yes:

Aaaahh I see....thanks for clearing that up. ^^

And yeah, it looks like it was pretty inactive for a few months. Before I bumped the thread today, the last post before mine was posted in December 2010 :hmm:
I like going through older threads on previous pages, but I'm not sure how many other people do that...:well:

Oh, and thanks for the compliment! :zelda:

Byrne

Waterloo
60!

OH MY GOSH A WHALE!!!!!!........................ ITZ GONNA KILL
MinkeWhale1.jpg
US!!!!!!!!!!:cry:

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
65!

In Europe, 5.000 is the same as 5,000 in America, and vice versa. Not sure which countries use which format.
Aah, thanks for clearing that up. =]

I like going through older threads on previous pages, but I'm not sure how many other people do that...:well:

Yeah, I do that too. I was the one who resurected the Zelda ABC's, after all.
shiftyeyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom