• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Could Ganondorf Control the Power of Majora's Mask?

Do you think Ganondorf could use the Mask?

• Yeah, Ganondorf is a stud.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
G

Ganon600

this should be easy

Ganon in OOT obtained the power of the triforce. Before he did, he was a powerful sorceror. Ganon cannot be harmed by anything except light arrows and the master sword. He's the KING of evil, majoras mask is just some entity with strong powers but not of the three gods. Ganon would never want to use the mask because his powers are much greater, but if he did, Ganon could easily control majoras mask.

M

master of loz

No, mainly because when you first meet the mask salesmen he explains that major's mask was used in ancient tribes hexing rituals. There is nothing in the Legend of Zelda games that would point to Ganondorf hexing ancient tribes.

Majora =/= FD mask, I don't even think Link could safely wear Majora's Mask, and he has a pure heart.

This would be easier if we knew more about Majora. I always viewed it as influencing it's wearers to act upon their darkest impulses while giving them the power to do so. I think Majora has no end goals apart from causing as much chaos and destruction as possible. So how much would it's influence do to Ganondorf? He's already evil and he has power of his own. He's not out for revenge like Skull Kid was, he's out to find the Triforce, so I doubt it would make him drop a moon on Hyrule.

But really, Ganondorf wouldn't be bothered with Majora's Mask because he's focused on the Triforce to get power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom