• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Could Eldin Volcano Be Death Mountain?

HookShotFTW

Weapon of a Lifetime
I have a feeling that eldin volcano can at one point in time(I suspect after volvagia is defeated), it's called death mountain. Death mountain seems smaller but land could build up and kakariko village could be near where you first land. Also the mogmas could be driven out by the gorons. And then die of no food.(I'm assuming they eat rocks or something). Also the temple entrance could be the entrance to death mountain crater. I recall that they both go down from the entrance. Also the place where you have to run up could be the place where meteors or something fall. Just sorta scaled down. As for dodngos cavern it may be the place where you first get the mogma mitts. Just the gorons weren't interested in things like that so they ate rocks and it eventually made a huge cavern. Do you think I am correct? Share your theories below.:)

Yes. it makes sense as it is the only massive active volcano in eldin province. and for mogmas IDK....they will probably show up later

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Most likely. Death Mountain is the only active volcano we know of in Eldin. What else could it be? A volcano wouldn't disappear in an area, it would stay for millions of years. Meaning that Eldin Volcano went on to Twilight Princess's time frame meaning it would be there. And in Twilight Princess the only Volcano is Death Mountain. Leading me to believe that yes Eldin Volcano is Death Mountain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom