• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Could DEMISE be the final boss of BotW 2?!?!

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
what if he does? it would be a change though.
Demise would have new fighting skills and u would enjoy fighting him!

Would physically be impossible at this point to work him in, he's been dead tens of thousands of years with no hint of existing not really a way to bring him back, well unless we go the Kid Icarus route and make a magic rejuvenating fountain and dipped the master sword in it....theres no chance.

Demise's conscious has long since dissapated all that's left is a primal hatred that infects Ganondorf and even then by this point it's become more human than demonic and at that a more in-grained thing.

WW Ganondorf didn't bear WW much Ill-will until Link stood up to him and reminded him of the Hero of Yore.

I don't think Ganondorf is dead. If you listen to the slow heartbeat, it speeds up after the green Gerudo writing vanishes. He's in a mummified state similar to Monks in BOTW. I could see the Malice forming into a version of Demise, but not the Demon King himself.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
This is very important to remember. Ultimately if someone at Nintendo decides that Demise should return, he will return. They will introduce some flaw in the seal of the Master Sword, or have some time altering schenanigans or something of a similar vein.

They did so with the timeline. People swore blind that timelines had to be a specific way and certain games had to follow others. Then Nintendo released the official timeline and introduced us to the third 'branch' that most people hadn't thought of before.

I don't think Demise will return, but I don't think it wise to rule out the possibility entirely. Curses get broken all the time in the Zelda universe. Resurrections happen, seals are broken. I like to think about how the game might behave if Demise were present even if at present there doesn't seem much logical reason why he would.
Ganon was dead as a door nail inTP AND in some other games. so how did he just "I'm back ppl" at the sequels?

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Ganon was dead as a door nail inTP AND in some other games. so how did he just "I'm back ppl" at the sequels?
That Ganondorf died. Then in Four Swords Adventure it specifically talks about how a new Ganondorf was a kid who grew up evil and turned into Ganon but literally none of that matters because BotW takes place thousands upon thousands of years later

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom