• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Cooking Mama Series - Is It Worth to Buy These Games or Not?

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
Hello.

Recently, I downloaded Cooking Mama 4 Demo on my 3DS. It has only one recipe (Pizza) and it's limited to 30 runs. I'm thinking about buying the full version (and maybe the entire series (without spin-offs) - all 3 previous DS games and two Wii Games (Cook Off and World Kitchen).

The only quite similar games is the WarioWare series I think. Currently, I have Mega Microgame$ on my 3DS (the first one, one of the Ambassador games), but I'm also thinking about buying Smooth Moves on the Wii.

WarioWare is not the best, but also it's not bad, so what's your opinion about Cooking Mama 4 and the rest? Should I buy them or it's a waste of money?

it depends on what kind of gamer you are, my sister and my two younger cousins had a lot of fun with cooking mama 2, but getting all of them seems pretty strange

WarioWare, on the other hand, is pure gold, WarioWare Touched is one of my all time favourite video games, and wariware DIY is great if you are creative

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
Sounds like one negative and one neutral answer. I bought Cooking Mama 4 anyway, today at Amazon.co.uk. About the rest - I will make a decision later, after completing the game.

For me, it's time for duel - Cooking Mama 4 vs WarioWare: Mega Microgame$. Which game will be better?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom