• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Cookies or Brownies?

• Cookies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brownies

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Cookies. Cookies are chocolate flavored biscuits and it is coated with delicious and sweet chocolate chips. Though, brownies are just chocolate flavored bread. But brownies are great, too.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I love making both! I love making fudge, too. I find them nice since you can put them in a tupperware and just have a couple everyday, and they're nice thing for the boyfriend to come home to. Lots of yummy foods!

If I had to pick, I choose brownies! I don't like cookies all that much, honestly. I make cookies that are a lot softer since I don't like the usual texture of cookies, too dry and crumbly, and not sweet enough. I make some mean brownies though. ;)

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Why not both?

I do like both, but I'm not the biggest fan of chocolate or cakes for that matter. I still like them, but I can only have a few because I find both quite sickly. If I had to choose, it would be brownies, simply because the ones I've had taste a lot nicer, but seriously, cookie flavoured brownies!

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
but seriously, cookie flavoured brownies!

mind-blown.jpg

This needs to happen.

octorok74

TETTAC
Brownies, because I find it harder to find bad brownies then bad cookies. Bad cookies are everywhere, but bad brownies are not as frequent.

Why not both?

I do like both, but I'm not the biggest fan of chocolate or cakes for that matter. I still like them, but I can only have a few because I find both quite sickly. If I had to choose, it would be brownies, simply because the ones I've had taste a lot nicer, but seriously, cookie flavoured brownies!

This sounds delicious right now. Make it happen!

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Ever heard of brookies? They're a mixture of both cookies and brownies. They're pretty awesome, and yes, they actually exist.

I like both cookies and brownies, but my opinion may change depending on my mood. And I'm not talking about the store-bought stuff, I'm talking about homemade recipes.

Chiraku

Demon slayer
Brownies are a bit of a rarity for me, so I'll probably take the brownies when offered. Homemade of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom