• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Consistent poke pick?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
So out of all 8 million pokemon (i know theres only 800) which pokemon do you consistently pick as your showrunner, yer main fighter?

For me it's literally either Blaziken (i always get one no matter what) or it's a gible. I love the speed of blaziken and most times it just stomps everything, but gible is so damned adorable for me, that and garchomp is really nasty when used right ^^

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Due to not liking many electric type I always make it a mission to get a Mareep and evolve it into Ampharos. He is the bestest and he mega evolves.

Ampharos just wierds me out , i like having one on my team cuz screw pikachu but the red orb tail bugs me. I think part of says "it's a moldorm smack it with a sword now"

Ampharos just wierds me out , i like having one on my team cuz screw pikachu but the red orb tail bugs me. I think part of says "it's a moldorm smack it with a sword now"

Hah. My major hang up with Ampharos is i'm not sure what it is supposed to be. The other two were clearly sheep but Ampharos is an... egyptian.... thing.... he looks egyptian to me anyway and his name suggests it too.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava

Gengars are freaking solid, i always used to make sure to have one on my team at some point or another, that and Mega Gengar ^^

Hah. My major hang up with Ampharos is i'm not sure what it is supposed to be. The other two were clearly sheep but Ampharos is an... egyptian.... thing.... he looks egyptian to me anyway and his name suggests it too.

Never realised it looked egyptian.........should probs not nickname it amphy?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
My starter, which is usually the grass type of the region. Gen 2 is the only time I don't really love the grass type, but then again I'm not a huge fan of any of the gen 2 starters

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
For me it depends on the game but I think I have trained Pidgeot the most. I love naming them Elizabeth for some strange reason. I can't remember how I came up with that name but it just sticks.

My most used are Lucario (I knew about this one before I even got into the series, so I had to pick it early on), Absol (the most majestic mega evolution) and Vaporeon (My oldest (aside from a Pidgeot named Helmaroc and a Raticate) Pokémon from Pokémon Go, the first of the series that I played).

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
Definitely varies from game to game. But every game, I choose the Fire type for my starter and that pokémon ends up being one of the most valued and most used members of the team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom