• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Conker's Bad Fur Day help.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
So i got a copy of the cult-classic Conker on 64. I'm at that part where you need 1000 bucks. I beat the Great Might Poo, got the money above the Big breasted flower, beat the huge bull, found the wad in the wasp hive, found the money underneath the barn and beat the austrian robot. I got 900 bucks. Anyone know where the rest is? I'd be very thankful if anyone could tell me

Mido

Version 1
The part where those metal ball things keep killing you?

I think they're in that area, but I'm not quite sure. I know that if you follow the catfish, it will lead you to the area with the cogs. Have you encountered those fellows yet?

As an alternative, if you indeed beat the Great Mighty Poo, you will want to head back to the poop volcano. Where the Mighty Poo was is a giant hole that will lead you to another chapter.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
So i come back to this game and look up walkthroughs. I'm before the part with the catfish and the castle apparently. That's part of Bat's castle. I'm at the part where you have to pay the guards after the great might poo. One mentions that the Queen Bee's hive will be stolen again and I'll have to head into the wasp hive, but I don't know how to trigger that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom