• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Confuzzled Question

I have a confuzzled question that needs answering.
Was it ever stated that Ss had something to do with Ganon showing up in OoT?
I heard it somewhere and took it to heart! (Cause I am a Huge Ganon fan.)
If you heard it too where did you here it?

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Where did you hear that?
The developers have said that Ganon won't appear in SS since the triforce won't play a big part in the SS plot.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Yeah, I believe Aonuma said that Ganon wouldn't be in the game, but it would touch on why he appears in Skyward Sword.

Yeah, Cuju pretty much said it all, Ganon won't be part of the game in a major way, but I believe towards the end it'll touch on why he's in Ocarina of Time o.o

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
What cuju said was correct. I am also interested in how exactly they will touch on why he appears? I doubt he will make a cameo because it is unlikely he was born but perhaps Kotake and Koume are in it, or the Gerudo tribe. Perhaps there is some kind of prophecy telling of the coming of the king of evil, who knows?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I'm certain the closest thing we'll see of Ganon is Groose, who is iconic of him since he bullies Link, not to mention Groose's Gerudo-ish looks.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/117/1179788p1.html

The Aonuma quote regarding Ganondorf is in the link. Could the use of the word "why" instead of "how" in addition to stating it right after talking about the master sword be hints?

http://www.zeldac.com/2011/07/skyward-sword-storyline-details-the-triforce-ganon-and-more/

Here Aonuma claims that Ganon won't be present in the game at all. So I guess no cameo appearance after all.

"Yes, that’s right. Ganon typically appears in a Zelda game when the story is centered around the Triforce. This time around, the Triforce sort of takes on a different meaning and plays a different role in the story. So because of that, Ganon will not appear."

Last edited:
@Cuju: Thank you!
@Zorth: Cuju Said it!
@Ganonking: You are onto something awesome sauce!
@:Zelda:Druggie: I thought the same thing a while back and then came the confuzzled question
@JohnFC: Thanks for the links!
@Thareous: LoL Groose XD

Thanks for all of the comments sooo far! XD

I think that maybe we'll see the Master getting sealed inside Twinrowa, since they are Ganondorfs surrogate mothers, and not his real one. or maybe we will just see the Gerudo becoming not-so-friendly with the hylians/skyloftians/humans, hence why ganondorf has to visit the king for diplomatic reasons

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
There was an interview that said SS will touch upon why Ganondorf showed up in OoT. Ganon is in no way going to be in SS, that was also confirmed.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
It has been comfermed that Ganon will not be in SS. And I am glad!! Lately we have seen a ton of Ganon and it will be fun to have a break from him and see a new main foe!

It is confirmed that Ganon/Ganondorf will not make an appearance in Skyward Sword. Though, it is also confirmed that Ghirahim isn't the main and final boss as he has a master we'll be fighting instead.

@Deniro That also is another good theory on why Ss hints on why Ganon shows up in OoT! Good find :D
@VanitasXII Ganon may not be in Ss but what do you think Aonuma means by Ss hinting something that leads to Ganon showing up in OoT
@Links Brother I understand you are probably bored of Ganon by now but if Aonuma hints that Ss leads to Ganon showing up in OoT you have to wonder...
@ZeldaHunter: Ganon won't be in Ss or even make an appearance but you still can wonder what Aonuma means by Ss leading to Ganon showing up in OoT. Ghirahim on the other hand has a lot more Screen time what if Ghirahim's master never gets revived? Would that make Ghirahim the main villain? I wonder... ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom