• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Concept Art in TPHD?

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Okay, so Zelda Wii U is coming this year, yet so is TPHD. Now, I remember that with OoT3D, they added in concept art of Skyward Sword as an Easter Egg. Could they do the same thing with TPHD?

Funnily enough, we don't have a single piece of concept art for Zelda Wii U.... So could TPHD bring with it brand new exclusive appearances of concept art?

What do you guys think?

There may indeed be some sort of easter egg reference to the game. Might even be in the cave of shadows (new content). But I don't know that we'll honestly catch the easter egg until the game comes out - because we really don't know anything about Zelda U.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
There may indeed be some sort of easter egg reference to the game. Might even be in the cave of shadows (new content). But I don't know that we'll honestly catch the easter egg until the game comes out - because we really don't know anything about Zelda U.
You are actually incorrect on this one.

The game isn't even out yet, but HMK already found it.

It's nothing we haven't already seen. However, I find it interesting that the world is mirrored in the pictures.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
You are actually incorrect on this one.

The game isn't even out yet, but HMK already found it.

It's nothing we haven't already seen. However, I find it interesting that the world is mirrored in the pictures.

What the **** is up with Links shadow at 1:35!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom