• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Community Service -fan-fiction-

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Introduction
Hey guys, my name is Katelynn Loikie. i'm 16 years old, and I own the local coffee shop/cafe'. My home community is called Zelda Dungeon.... why it's called that, I have no clue... The entire place is right across form the Poke'mon Stadium, and down the street from Nintendo Avenue. I have a lot of friends and buddies here, 'cause you can get along with anyone and everyone perfectly! (unless, you're a major pain the butt...) My roomates, are three other girls named Josie, Keyari, and Destiny. We're pretty much the most fabulous, most outrageous people living in Apartments 203 and 204. (they're combined)

The representative, Mases Hago... something, is the main curator and basic manager of the entire place. He watches everyone, taking the necessary actions to keep his Community at high standards. His force of Moderators also keep the place in shape, ensuring that veryone is safe, and trouble free. Locke, the cheif of police is pretty much your average guy, he yells and screams a lot, but he does it kindly. Djiin, another part of the police, gaurd the Art Gallery, where stories, and drawingsand posted on a very large circular bulletin board. Xinnamin, the best artist living here at the apartments and such is one of the few Super moderators. She can strike down upon the world with her BanHammer!! She also hold shows and charities for her artwork.

Axle the Beast, (whom I have a huge crush on) has his own TV New show, called the Curiosity Shop (Zelda Dungeon mailbag) where he answers peopels questions about random stuff. He's also the main mail-clerk of ZD, so we basicly get our mail late in the afternoon... I'm not sure, but I think he likes me back.... OFF TOPIC, anyway, he's kinda cool.... you know... in a sorta, boring weird way.... But hey, so is most everyone I meet.

in the central part of the entire Community, we have this gigantic building with no doors or windows. It's completey circular, but with a flat roof. All the way around there's these screens you can access stuff called threads. You can read an reply to these threads, and even give good or bad reputation!! Everyone calls it a "real life"forum, but I just refer to it as thinga-ma-jiggy.
I've had a little troubl with the forums once, and I went under house arrest for 5 days, so, I guess they went easy on me...

Chapter 1; (still another intro)

I woke up to the smell of pancakes, but it was 3 am.... When I got out of bed, I remembered I hadn't put on my bunny slippers and matching bunny bed-robe. I exited my purple room that smelled like lavender and went to investigate the delicious scent. As it turns out, they weren't panckes.... it was Waffles..... Ms. Josie was at the table in the corner wolfing them down plate by plate... I was a little worried she might pass out or something, but putting that aside, I went over to the counter and got some milk out of the double door fridge.

"So, what's with your new crash diet?" I asked. Josie glared at me and tried to speak, but her words couldn't get through all the waffle and syrup. She finally cleared her throat with a glass of milk and said;

"I was hungry, and I just found out the rent went up." She said solemnly. Wait, why did she care? She wasn't paying the rent, she wasn't paying for anything!I kinda started to feel a bit angry, but I ignored her and sat down to help nibble on the waffles. I picked up the news paper I had picked up yesterday and opened the corner a 'lill bit. there was a huge add for something called the "Golden Rupee Awards; Hosted by TreeHuggerPanda and the rest of the Zelda Dungeon Team!!" I stared at the add for a moment, then popped out of my day dream when Josie slurped a whole jug of waffle mix. I'm not sure how she stays thin for such a big eater, but it's working for her....

So? Comments? Questions?

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
It was great!^^ Really good job.:nod: There were a few things in there like "an" instead of "and" but that was A-Okay.;) Keep it up!^^

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Chapter 2

I resumed reading the article about the Golden Rupee Awards. What the heck was it? When was it? WHERE was it? I went back to bed, you know, after eating some waffles.... I bumped into a figure in the hallway who slapped me across the face! I yanked the persons hair, who screamed and bit my hand! I turned on the lights, to see Keyari dashing towards me. I lept out of the way, but she grabbed my shoulder and we fell to the floor. She was about to start beating on me when she realized who I was.

"Ugh.... Why do you have to do that?"

"Do what?" I asked

"That... Hair.... pully... thingy... it hurts!" She replied. I laughed and we got up. Keyari went to the fride and pulled out some orange juice. I looked at the time, and it was already 6 am. How did 3 hours pass by so quickly? I hurried back to my room, and got dressed in my usual work uniform. It was a tan dress with a green apron and green base-ball cap. I rushed downstairs after saying bye to Josie and keyari and yanked open the door to my car. It was almost 7, and morning people don't like to be kept waiting. Arriving at my shop, there was a huge line of people waiting outside, peeking in the windows and banging on the doors. I sighed and unlocked the double glass doors, letting the flood gates open into my cafe'.

I turned on the TV's and radios, and opened up the book store next door, 'cause folks like to read while they drink their coffee. I walked tot the back of the counter and began taking orders and such, you know, after my computer finally booted. A man in a dark green shirt, jeans and a grey-ish hat walked in, I kinda froze at the sight of him 'cause it was none other than Axle the Beast himself!!! I would follow him everywhere if I could... But that would be rude and kinda creepy. After the line dissapeared and my customers stoped complaining, I walked over the Axle.

"Hey, what brings you down to the lowly part of the Community?"

"Well, I just finished the mailbag today, and I thought; What could make my day more exciting? And I instantly thought of you."

"Aw, that's so sweet!" I said cheerfully and quickly hugged him before he could respond. Axle blushed a little bit, but didn't seem to mind.

"Eh, I got a feelin you kinda sorta like me..." He said, in a cool, fashinable way. I blushed, and then said;

"Hm, maybe not, maybe so. You'll just have to fins out for yourself now won't-cha?" I said playfully. I guess it would be called playing "Hard to Get" But I think I was doing it wrong... Axle got some hash-browns before he left, and then said bye... (am I crazy? this guy is waaay out of my league.... if I even have a league...) I thought to myself. I giggled and went back to work.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I was actually expecting something else when I clicked on the story thread link. :O Anyway, I said I would come read it when I got my Chikorita. I didn't get a Chikorita but I did get a Cyndaquil, so here I am. Good job with it. It's not long but it is fun to read, even though it isn't what I was expecting. Josie's in it, so this story rocks by default. ^^ Keep up the good work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom