• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Color of the PLASTIC on the official cartridge of the Oracles duo

At the release time of Oracle of Ages & Seasons I was very involved with work & taking care of a sick relative, so I missed out on them. Since I've still got my GBA, I was going to pick them up on EBay. Low & behold it appears that there are different colors of the plastic of the cartridge. The most predominant is the plastic is clear, with a smokey grey color. But I've also seen the clear plastic in a light blue color. Then I've seen not-clear black & grey. I'm assuming those two are bootlegs. But what about the clear ones? Are they both legit? I've searched & searched forums, but the key words always match up to an inclusion of Pokemon in the thread. Help! I don't want bootlegs!

Here's another question for you guys. If you were me, would you attempt the battery change? I've never used a soldering gun, but I have somebody that could probably help me.

True, but if the battery gets loose, do you lose your saves? I wasn't even aware that this was an issue until about a week ago. Do GBA games need batteries? I also have Minish Cap unfinished. (Stupid life getting in the way)

Kyru

WOAHHHH!
Most games with save data have batteries. But so long as the battery doesn't loose contact with the metal it should be fine. So just tape should be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom