• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Coffee.

NinjaLlama

wait, what?
who here has/had a sudden urge to have a cup of coffee?'cause I had one earlier today.strange...coffee seems to be one of those necessery evils, doesn't it?:hmm:

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
Don't we all like coffee?

I am not so sure that we all do. In fact I know a lot of people who do not! But maybe all of us writing in this thread like it :lol:. Cause I really love coffee and I prefer mine black (if we are talking american coffee, the type of coffeee that we also tend to consume in Scandinavia). Are we talking espresso coffeee then I want my café "cortado" as the Spanish calls it (and it is espresso coffee with a tiny amount of hot milk) :).

Pen

The game is on!
So far I'm the only one here in this thread who doesn't like coffee. And I have a feeling I will never even learn to like it. I don't like tea either for a matter of fact. All I drink is water, juice, milk and different sodas!

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I hate coffee... I love coffee cake! But not coffee... But I do have sudden urges to have a cup of tea! Once, I had just finished some homework one saturday, it was STUPIDLY sunny outside (it was amazing because this is england) but instead of getting a glass of orange juice and going outside, I got a cup of steamy-hot tea! I'm quite odd by the fact I have a low core temperature. I get cold in the heat and I don't get too cold in the cold.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I put some of that French Vanilla stuff in it, and then a packet of that nasty sugar substitute crap (it's ONLY good in coffee... nasty in everything else). It's white when I'm done with it. Nonetheless, I don't refrain from drinking tons of it.
It's funny, because due to a series of inside jokes with friends, I've started referring to it as "cuppy" out of habit.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I like French Vanilla, or I like my coffee as a Mocha. Just plain, I like it with Four Sugars and like 1/3 of it cream/milk. Mostly though, I am addicted to Iced Cappachino's from Tim Hortons. (Don't know if you have that in the states.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I can't stand coffee myself, which is a little strange as I love coffee flavoured things as well as the smell of coffee. Then again, I'm not a huge fan of caffeine and I try to avoid it as best I can.
I'm not a fan of tea either. I've had it before and it made me sick, so I've avoided it since.

T

-TR-

Oh, a topic about coffee? My favorite. I love all kinds of coffee. Put coffee in something and I'll eat it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom