• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Co-op Gamecube Games

well i was wondering if someone has any suggestions for gamecube games. they NEED to be co-op where you dont compete with the other player and it has to be rated T or under.if you can find something with very simple controls then it would be appreciated.
THX

Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures. Unfortunately, you need 2-4 GBA Link Cables, as well as 2-4 GBAs if you want to play multiplayer. Really the game is simple, and you don't need to fight over rupees and Force Triangles, as everyone shares the same meter. Everyone has a sword, shield, and another weapon. They always have the same "alternate weapon", but it's no big deal since no task requires multiple weapons.
I don't know a whole lot of co-op GameCube games, because a lot of the multiplayer games on the GC usually have either the second player doing minor things (Tingle in WindWaker) or 4 players competing (Mario Party 4-7, Super Smash Brothers Melee, and Soul Calibur 2.)

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Mario Kart Double Dash - E It's Mario Kart, pretty self explaitory. It has Co-op mode just like all it's predicessors.

Timesplitters 2 - T Even though this game is rated T, it definately gets violent as you can kill zombies and parts of them can be blown off.

Mario Party 4-7 - E While this may not be what you are looking for these are way more fun with multiple people.

Pikmin 2 - E This game has gotten a little pricey but is worth it.

Star Wars Rogue Squadron 3: Rebel Strike - T this game is great becasue it has a ton of new levels and all the levels from Rogue squafron 2 are back and they are all Co-op!

007 Everything or Nothing - T This game has a fun Co-op and competitive mode. The only thing is there are some girls wearing very little or revealing clothing.

Super Smash Bros. Melee - T This is simple enough just play as a team.

Lego Star wars - E & Lego Star Wars 2 -E10+ I have spend countless hours playing these games with family and friends. While some people think these games are for little kid, I be to disagree. These games have a great amount of humor in them and they a blast to play. (No pun intended)

Super Mario Strikers - E Even if you aren't a Soccer (Futbal) fan, this game is easy enough for anyone to pick up and play, and have an ejoyable time

I hope that is enough. All of these games except Pikmin 2 are $20 or under at Gamestop and you might find an even better deal online. :)

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
I don't remember the rating (might have been higher than T), but Hunter: The Reckoning comes to mind. It transported the classic Gauntlet gameplay into White Wolf's classic "World of Darkness" (Vampire: The Masquerade, Werewolf: The Apocalypse, Mage: The Ascension and, yes, Hunter: The Reckoning, among others). Each player controlled one of four humans that killed Zombies, Vampires and other creatures of the night. It was okay, but nothing spectacular.

Oh, and Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles. Another Gamecube game like Four Swords Adventures that needed up to four GBAs and a GC/GBA-Link cable for each. I never played it, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom