• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Cloud Strife VS Link

Cloud VS Link

• Cloud

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Link

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Cloud is a more fleshed out and interesting character, no doubt, more so than any Link incarnations. In a battle it's hard to say coming from very different worlds. Cloud probably has access to a greater array of weapons, armor and abilities. However, he's also a textbook case of Schizophrenia, I'll give Link a bit of a nod there.

Well, seeing as Cloud is a genetically enhanced fighter with a lot of magic, limit breaks, and weapons, he would win without a doubt.

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
Link. Using the Biggoron Sword, bottles full of Guardian Potion++ (this variety wasn't present in SS, but that's my imagination), Potion Medal and Din's Fire, he will easily defeat Cloud. If he will stay alive after 30 minutes of battle, Link can finish him with Fierce Deity Mask.

willsfairysword

links assistant in combat
It would be a close fight cloud has more power but link has more items :eek:carina::boomerang::bottle: and is faster (I think) plus an indestructible shield and a sword forged by the goddesses :mastersword: .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom