• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Claim Your Favorite Forum Members

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
So then can I claim Atsuma? I realize I entered this game pretty late lol.

Lol what? Oh noooooooo, not her! :P hahaha anyway, thanks? At least I have a home atm. Yeah you can has Atsuma.

Ok Kazumi...So you want to trade...Can I has Athenian please? If you accept, you have rights to yourself. :P

Kazumi

chagy
Sweet. I'll trade Athenian for Kazumi. That guy is great. So my list is:

Kitsu, Kazumi, and Octorok.

While I'm here I'll release Octorok into the wild and claim Dark Princess. So my real list is:

Kitsu, Kazumi and Dark Princess.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Sweet. I'll trade Athenian for Kazumi. That guy is great. So my list is:

Kitsu, Kazumi, and Octorok.

While I'm here I'll release Octorok into the wild and claim Dark Princess. So my real list is:

Kitsu, Kazumi and Dark Princess.

Sweet, see ya Octorok. :P

And Athenian200, if you read this...I am willing to trade for Mases lol. Will you trade him for yourself? I am willing to give Athenian200 for him.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
Sweet, see ya Octorok. :P

And Athenian200, if you read this...I am willing to trade for Mases lol. Will you trade him for yourself? I am willing to give Athenian200 for him.

LOL. You got me. :)

Anyway, I suppose that's a good idea. Everyone seems to be claiming themselves. Since I know you'll never trade Mr. Mosley to anyone else, the next best thing would be me trading Mases to you, so I can see how interesting it gets when a lot of power is concentrated in one place. ;)

I guess I'll accept.

I have Nil and Athenian200, it appears...

You should now have Mr. Mosley, Mases, and LozzyKate. A good strategic position, if I do say so myself.

It would be awesome if you could get another high-ranking admin in exchange for LozzyKate.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Hmm...really? Huh, they kept going on in the shoutbox about how K4 wasn't claimed...
Okay then, more room in the Knife Chamber for Atsie then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom