• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Chuchu Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChuChuOfTime

Fish. Citizen of Foo
Just an observation, but most games have chuchus or a chuchu like enemy like zols and gels but OOT has neither. Maybe this means either SS is not first (it has chuchus) or OOT is not in the right place (after SS). What are your thoughts?

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I don't think this really can be applied at all to timeline placement. It's been confirmed multiple times that SS is first and OoT, which was first before, is next (or MC, but then OoT). It's an interesting theory, but I don't really think that it could be true. It is interesting that OoT neither has ChuChus or Zols though.

This isn't gonna go anywhere, chuchus dont mean anything in the TIMELINE. This might get closed, I predict this.

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
This is really a question for game design, and not timeline placement. The presence of an enemy comes down to the developer and how they want to design the layout of the overworld or dungeon, and it usually has little basis in timeline theory. As others have said, SS is confirmed to be before OoT on the timeline, so this discussion is moot.
I'll be closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom