• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Chewy or crunchy cookies?

Chewy or crunchy cookies?

• Chewy

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Crunchy

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
As someone who bakes cookies a lot and loves them, I wanted to know

Do you prefer hard and crunchy or soft and chewy cookies?

I personally like chewy more. They’ve got a better texture than crunchy. Crunchy is still great, but the texture and taste overall in my experience isn’t as good

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Definitely chewy/soft. I don't care a ton for crunchy things in general. And there's just something about a soft, chewy cookie that is so much better. They're more flavorful to me, maybe because they're usually more moist whereas crunchy cookies tend to be a bit more dry and crumbly.

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
The only acceptable time for eating chewy cookies is when they’re fresh out of the oven. Otherwise, crunchy is the way to go without a doubt. Crunchy foods tend to be my preferred texture in general.

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
The only acceptable time for eating chewy cookies is when they’re fresh out of the oven. Otherwise, crunchy is the way to go without a doubt. Crunchy foods tend to be my preferred texture in general.
I love them either fresh out or room temperature to be honest. Sure they’re not as fresh but they’re still very good

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom