• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Cheeper by the Hundreds!

MoblinPiglet

Prince of Moblins
"I am ashamed of you..." he whispered with a disapointed face. Adrian kept waiting for his father to punish him, but he did not, which drove him nuts! He just wanted to get it over with. His worst punishment was no punishment.

While it's driving him so crazy his father isn't giving him a punishment, he asks "dad, can i still go see Epwna perform in americas got talent?"

MoblinPiglet

Prince of Moblins
Update:What has happened so far for everyone who missed a few.

Day one-@Moblin kicks @Ember/ @ember grounds @moblin, @Ember get a degree and become therapist, @dragon565333 sing in front of a mirror in morning, but @Ember tells @dragon565333 to stop singing in front of the mirror in the morning.@SW play MC on GBA.

Day two- @Ember get @SW a DSIXL, @Elfen wants to talk to @SW in private, Epwna enters Americas got tlent and wins and gets tickets to vegas to do the next Americas Got talent, @Moblin plays monopoly with @Ember, @Moblin and @13foxes get sent to summer camp, @Moblin sneaks out of camp to see @Epwna in Vegas but gets catched by the police so @Ember had to get @Moblin out.

Thats what happened so far.

13foxes

13foxes was back from the camp, expected a warm welcome from the family. But, no one was home. A short note on the table said that dad and Adrian is now in Vegas. (They didn't take me with them. T.T) Mom went to the who-knows-where place. All sisters and brothers went to work, or went outside with their friends. 13foxes went around the house, and heard voices coming from Elfen's room. So glad, someone was home! 13foxes was going to knock the door, but then she stopped. Seemed like Elfen was talking to someone. Still stood there, 13foxes pressed her left ear against the door and listened.....

@Moblin and Ember: I'm a girl :P

Last edited:

Beeker

Wild Card
Momma's back from her who knows-where place(It seems the whole thing was going on when I wasn't even online-__-).
And now's barging in 13Foxes asking what she is doing.

Everyone who went to Vegas came back after Adrian finished in second place. They sea that 13foxes is easdropping on Robert (Elfen). They all stare at them in silence. Then Robert finishes talking and opens the door and is surprised to see that all five of them was stairing at him. They are all apalled because they heard that on the phone he asked his first girlfreind out. There is an awkward silence without movement for about two and a half minutes then everyone walks away without saying a word.

13foxes

13foxes doesn't wanna get any punishment from her mother, so she is trying to change the subject.
- "Oh, I forgot to say hi. Welcome home everyone! So how's the trip? Did you all have fun?" - said 13foxes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom