• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Help Character Name?

S

Socks192

Not sure if you all remember, but there was a little witch girl in A Link to the Past.
She was in Kakariko Village, and was there only up till you beat the third overworld dungeon.
She would run away from you at first, but you could catch her if you had the Pegasus boot and when you did catch her she would tell you to run into trees to get stuff.
Ring any bells?
She wore red and was blonde, I believe.
Anyway, did she have a name?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I actually don't believe that girl had a name, but I know she was extremely irksome...for me. I know exactly who you're talking about but once again, I don't believe she had a name. I'll do some research on the subject, though.

Well, with that description is very easy to know who is this character, but.... little...girl? I guess the SNES sprites does not help, but he is a man, and if he is ever called by something from Nintendo is in the official strategy guide:

115.jpg

He is called the Running Man, its not weird to have names like this in Zelda, specially Zelda games, for example, "Anju" in OoT was usually refered just as "the cucco lady"

talking about it, if you liked ALTTP a lot, you may enjoy looking at this guide here in this site (ALTTP>Media>Image Gallery), at least it was fun to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom