• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Change Ocarina Sound

Has anyone else discovered that when you play the ocarina, you change its pitch by holding either up or down.

And if you hold down the left or right arrows, it makes it sound weird.

I don't think this is a glitch, but does this happen with everyone else?

navi_the_fairy

Spirit of the Forest
Yes I believe it happens to everybody. I used to own the N64 version and I now own the one that is on the Collectors' Edition disk, and it still does it. I don't think it really does anything important, it's just fun to play around with:).

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Yes, I knew this. I bought MM used on N64 and one file was already completed. Me and my brother literally spent at least a year playing random stuff on all the different instruments before we even started the game. We'd already played OoT, so we knew how the system worked. It's annoying though, because I can't hit the big impact point in Scheherazade on it, it's 1/2 pitch too high!

P

princess_zelda

Hahaha ! I totally thought I was the only one who got hours of entertainment out of this. When I was younger playing MM I used to go in the bar in Clock Town with the stage and just pretend to play concerts, LOL. :$

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom