• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Chances of a Skyward Sword Home Demo

thereasonbeing

The Floor is Lava
Remember back when the Collectors Edition came out and it had three 20 minute long levels from Windwaker? Anybody think theres a chance we could get something along those lines for SS before its released? I can't remember if they ever released a demo for TP for use on a home console, but I think in SS's case it would be great. Maybe in certain stores they could give it away as a freebie or it could come with certain Nintendo games purchased, or even as a wii download.

Even if its identical to the e3 2011 demo thats been making rounds, I think it would benefit Nintendo greatly as it would probably boost sales / pre-orders of the game, plus it would give us fans a chance to get used to the controls and whatnot before the game comes out. That way we could get straight into it full swing! I know its a long shot, but I wouldn't say its out of the question.

Thoughts?

thereasonbeing

The Floor is Lava
With a month to go before release, I'm gonna have to say no. Plus, what game would it be on?

I just mean like, go into a certain shop - Buy Wii game - Get given SS demo disc in cardboard case - sorta thing. This happened to me loads back in the day when I was buying ps2 games from Game in the UK, and I discovered lots of cool games that way. Of all the options though, this would definately be the least likely.

I do think that SS needs a push though, and something like this could do just the job. Ah, wishful thinking :)

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
They could put it on the Virtual Console for a limited time, maybe relatively inexpensive for some profit, and allow us to test it.

You got something going on there the demo would work good in stores as a playable demo! It would also support other players that dissed the game to try it out! That way the fandom would increase and more sales would grow in numbers for Ss! Good idea! hopefully they will do that when the game is already out for the people who have not bought it yet!.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I want to play that demo so badly, there just has not been one near me and I'm sure allot of zelda fans have had the same problem. It would be great if they made a downloadable demo on the wii shopping channel for people like us to give the game a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom