• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Champions' Weapons [update]

IGN states that due to cost (and are they costly as compared to what they were in BOTW) the champions weapons may not be worth getting/ replacing. I've found however that (and I hope nobody changes this) the Sword Of The 7 fused with monster horns (does not work with dragon bits) can significantly boost the final point value of the resulting weapon. Best result so far is the Silver Boss Bokoblin horn, at a total of 102. Although the Lynel horns, and the Construct Captain lV horn have the best esthetic.
20230629_175526.jpg

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I didn't find any weapon worth investing time or money in. I found it more efficient to just attach strong materials to whatever you have on hand.

An update to the OP, attaching a Silver Lynel Sabre Horn bumps the Scimitar Of The Seven to 138
SmartSelect_20230711-094731_Photo Editor.jpg

The silver Lynel saber horns add 55 Att to a weapon, while the Mace horns add 51 Att. The highest level I've found yet, I don't think there's a monster that drops any bits with a higher fuse Att. power. I ran across 2 SL on the surface, one in Rabia Plain (which is NW of Lanayru Promenade), 20230728_133720.jpgand at Nautelle Wetlands (bottom of the map, at the end of the valley where you had to ride Big G's horse from the Taobab Grassland in BOTW).20230728_133748.jpg
High attack weapons, and all of the Sage spirits (I don't think they actually do a whole lot of damage, but are useful as a distractionary measure. One of them hit the Lynel in the head, and I was able to mount it, allowing me to get a fair few "free" hits in).

Last edited:

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
IGN states that due to cost (and are they costly as compared to what they were in BOTW) the champions weapons may not be worth getting/ replacing.
well you see IGN is dumb
just attach the champion weapon to a basic weapon and throw it into an oktorok to restore your lightscale trident or w/e you attached

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom