• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Champions Ballad Reveal and Discussion

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Hi all I've been having an issue with my save for champions ballad. I've completed 3 champions but on urbosa's song the rings won't appear near gerudo town , also i can't get into the yiga clan hideout not sure if this is the best place for this but any help would be appreciated I'm tearing my hair out.
The yiga hideout is supposed to be closed for that, you have to enter from the rear. As for the rings, maybe you're just not looking in the right place? There's a lady with a bunch of sand seals near where the rings are, so if you haven't seen her then you're not in the right area.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Hi all I've been having an issue with my save for champions ballad. I've completed 3 champions but on urbosa's song the rings won't appear near gerudo town , also i can't get into the yiga clan hideout not sure if this is the best place for this but any help would be appreciated I'm tearing my hair out.
You have to enter the Yiga hideout from the spot where you fought Master Kohga. On your map you'll notice the big circle. That's the spot where you fought him. Very close to it is an entrance with two people in front. Enter where the two people are standing.
For the sec part, you can either get into Gerudo Town and hire a sandseal or from the front entrance of Gerudo Town (with the two guards) walk straight on. Stay a bit on the left. You'll notice a woman and a couple of sandseals around her. Catch one of them. The ring will appear. You can actually see it from a distance already if you walk to the right spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom