• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Champion Tunic missing and Amiibo horse missing. SPOILERS

Hi folks,

Had a couple of questions:

1) My son and me are both playing on a Wii U. He showed me his Champion Tunic that he got from Impa. I have completed one memory, the Zora statue one, but I can't find the tunic in my inventory. I talked to Impa again, but she doesn't give it to me. Now I really can't remember if I ever got it.

Could it be that I need to do another memory? Or should she have given it to me after that first and only one I got from the Zora statue?

Is there any other way to get it?

2) We have the Smash Bros Link Amiibo. When my son first used it he got just fruit and stuff, no Epona.

But then I used it after him and got Epona. Now I just get fruit and stuff.

I thought when it was first used on an account you got the main thing, ie Epona. But is it random?

He has now tried maybe 10 times but still no Eopna.

Does anyone know how this works?

Cheers

The memories you need to recover for the tunic are the ones relating to the photos on the Sheikah Slate (the Zora statue isn't one of them)... if you don't have them, then you need to go back and do a quest you've skipped... if you do have then, try talking to the artist in Kakariko... he can point you in the direction of one.

As for Epona... I've heard of this before... sounds like it is random, with just a higher chance of getting her on the first try... keep trying the amiibo and he should get her eventually (you can save before using an amiibo and re-load the save file to try again if you don't get what you want).

I got Epona on my second scan- so I don't think it can be always the first time.

I've lucked out though so far on lots of the Amiibo exclusive items - playing legit with no resetting I've got all the tunic sets except for Twilight's cap, the Biggoron Sword and the Hero's Shield. Oh, and Sheik's cap.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
As for Epona... I've heard of this before... sounds like it is random, with just a higher chance of getting her on the first try... keep trying the amiibo and he should get her eventually (you can save before using an amiibo and re-load the save file to try again if you don't get what you want).
Just don't use Amiibo on the great plateau or you'll end up like the sad soul who got epona but couldn't take her off the plateau

Ah, I see my mistake. I thought memories were all one thing.

Such a relief, I was gutted I thought I'd lost that tunic somehow :)

Also very good to hear it's not necessarily a first thing on the horse. And the spam save idea.

You've put my completist mind to rest, thanks guys

:D

Oh yeah, I got the Twilight cap on about the 7th.... Was nice as I really wasn't expecting any other main items from our single amiibo.

"Just don't use Amiibo on the great plateau or you'll end up like the sad soul who got epona but couldn't take her off the plateau"

Oh no! that would be sooo frustrating. Glad that didn't happen.

Just don't use Amiibo on the great plateau or you'll end up like the sad soul who got epona but couldn't take her off the plateau
Has anyone tried to attach octo balloons to a horse? Might be able to float Epona off the plateau.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom