• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Celebrity and/or Fictional Character Crush Thread

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Now this one has probably been done before but it's probably buried so deep down in the archives of this that it's high time we made a fresh, up to date one.

So come on guys, let's gossip and gush about our fantasy future bae we will never meet in a million years, given the fact they're probably rich and famous and or don't even technically exist!

So these are the ones that sum me up at this moment in time:

• Johnny Depp. No man should be allowed to be that good looking, or continue to get more attractive with age.
  • Charlie Hunnam/Jax Teller. The reason I'm putting both the actor and the character is because, well, I probably wouldn't fancy Charlie Hunnam if he hadn't played Jax in Sons of Anarchy, who is seriously about the most badass mother****er in the world, real or fictional.
  • Ian Somerhalder. Okay maybe I should also kind of say Damon Salvatore. But to be honest, just Ian would do. Have you seen those eyes? That smirk? Gah.
  • Gary Oldman. This is kind of a weird one, I'll admit, because he to me is not conventionally attractive. At least not when he was young. But as ever, he is proof that evolution is a misogynist* by making men get more attractive with age and women less. (* There is bound to be one person here who doesn't understand that this is a goddamn joke so, ya know, disclaimer)
  • Young Mick Jagger. 1960s and 70s Jagger. Not 2016 Jagger, who is 73. I might have an older man thing but not that ****ing old. Anyway, I find him more attractive because of his flamboyancy than anything else, which says a lot about me lol.
  • Jack White. I don't know if it's a crush or hero worship or both, but I have been crushing on him since I was 12 so go figure.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Misha Collins and just most of the guys that have been on Supernatural. That show has a ridiculously good looking cast.

Tom Felton.
He was my first major celebrity crush. As soon as I saw him on screen as Draco I was smitten. Been crushing on him for about 15 years now.

Johnny Depp.
Totally agree with you on this one. Incredibly attractive and amazing actor. What's not to like?

Jake Gyllenhaal.
My crush on him was sort of a slow build up over time. I just started out thinking he was pretty cute, but now I find him insanely attractive. He's also in two of my absolute favorite movies. I think he's a bit underrated sometimes; His acting skills are incredible. Night Crawler is an excellent example of just how good he is. He's just so skin-crawlingly creepy in that movie that it's impressive.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Who doesn't have a celeb crush on Tom Hiddleston.
Thanks to doctor who, Im a pretty big fan of Matt Smith & David Tennant too.

I get the David Tennant thing. I had a huge crush on him when he was the doctor. But I think Matt Smith is ugly tbh and Tom Hiddleston is terribly average looking, but I see so many people with crushes on him that I really want to understand it better lol

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Definitely Volga and he is just a game character but rarrr that sexy dragon :D
Tom Hiddleston's Loki- I mean come on, what's not to LOVE about him?
David Tennant's Peter Vincent - I crush on this characters since I first saw him in 2011 and I got a huge poster of him in my living room for years now.
Castiel/Misha Collins - It should be forbidden for any person alive to be that handsome.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Drew Fuller / Chris Halliwell ......
Wes Ramsey / Wyatt Halliwell
Cole Turner / Julian McMahon they all Charmed boys oooh they hot!!!

karu

Panamaniac
Link: because who doesn't want a sword-fighting, bow and arrow user, magical elf
Shark/Reginald Castle: bad guy turned good guy, turned enemy because he's apparently the ruler of a world that the protagonist is trying to destroy cause his alien friend tells him to, turned friend again in the end cause friendship is awesome all the time
Dark Link: he's like link but dark which is sexier lol
Vector: he's a great actor and is friends-ish with Shark
and Ghirahim: sexiness and fabulousness in its purest form

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Shark/Reginald Castle: bad guy turned good guy, turned enemy because he's apparently the ruler of a world that the protagonist is trying to destroy cause his alien friend tells him to, turned friend again in the end cause friendship is awesome all the time
whos shark??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom