• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Cats or Dogs

Which do you prefer?

• Dogs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cats

• I love both equally!

• Dude, I prefer the animal I share in my post

• I'm Luke Triton, All animals love me

• Total voters

Night Owl

~Momentai
(I think it's been a while since a post like this has been made)

So are you a Cat person or a Dog person? why?

Feel free to answer with whatever reason. Perhaps you get along better with cats, or you prefer dogs as pets.
Be creative if you please. :yes:

Edit: Go ahead and share your favorite pet if it isn't a cat or a dog.

Last edited:

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I am both a cat and dog person, both love me and I love them back, uh-huh. I grew up around both, so naturally I've been getting along with them since I was very little.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I really love both equally- cats are cute and dogs are fluffy as heck. I love both animals equally and both of those got 1st spot for my favorite animal list. Rabbit goes the second, since it is both cute and fluffy but you can't do anything much with a rabbit.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I like cats because they aren't as filthy as dogs, but at the same time I prefer dogs because they can be trained whereas a cat is erratic 100% of the time.

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
Cats, my dogs hit me and one of them slimes me, the cats like to lay with me and they need me. Also cats are cuter and being cute is very important.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Cats. I love them so much:3 My sister is planning to get one. I do admit that I do like only one certain dog, and those are the Husky dogs. They look so fantastic. I don't like dogs very much. Been scared of them since little. Cats are my favorite animal.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
My kitty is sleeping on my stomach purring onto my arm right now HE IS SO WARM AND FLUFFY AND OMG HE HAS THE CUTEST PAWSIES ='3

...crazy cat lady reporting in >_>

Dan

I have always preferred dogs myself, they are always excited to see me and greet me whenever I come home. :)

I prefer Humans, I've found many stray humans venturing down in submarines deep into my corner of the ocean. Of course, I take them in, if human society thinks so little as to cast them deep into the ocean, its the least I can do to take care of them.

Clank

Hmm
I like both; as cats are excellent for cuddling/rodent control, whereas dogs are better for guarding/herding and so on.

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
Bats, man. Only known flying mammal in the world. I've always been fascinated by them.
Not so much as birds, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom