• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Cat Monsters

Mamfi1908

The New Guy
"Enemies such as bats, slimes or cats are found in Skyloft at night"

CATS?! REALLY? This is gonna be wierd. Imagine slicing up small kittens at night... disturbing much? :S

i_31032.jpg
Is this one of them? That's a scary cat... o_o Can you even call it a cat?

what do you think of killing cats in SS?

Ganondork

goo
Well, I'd never really categorize that as a cat like a small household one. I'd imagine that to be like a small tiger of some sort. There's a difference between a domesticated animal and a wild beast. Many people don't have any regrets shooting a bobcat, and those are some household cat-sized cats. I think that if you don't kill them then they won't think twice about going into Skyloft and sinking their teeth into a small child's neck. Duty before small thoughts like if that savage is a cute kitty cat or not. Waste time thinking about that and the cat will make the decision to kill you before you make the decision to kill it

I think that you aren't killing any little cat, you're killing a very powerful, evil monster. Look at it, there isn't a single cute or cuddly feature of it. It's practically hissing at the camera. It hardly looks like it has fur, it looks like those cats that are just skin. Those cats creep me out, and this one is no different.

ZeldaOcarina

Princess of Hyrule
I, honestly, think it's kind of cute. But, of course, if it's going to be something you have to fight in Skyward Sword, I'll fight it. There's a difference between games and real life. I would never actually attack an animal in real life, regardless of the species, but in games, that's what you have to do a lot of the time. Plus, if you don't, it'll probably kill you first.

Pen

The game is on!
Well I certainly think these cat monsters will be very interesting to fight. They might not be very hard if there is only one, but I can imagine they attack in groups of maybe five or six. Perhaps they are about as hard as Keese, just they walk on the ground... Although I do have a feeling they will be just a wee bit harder than Keese actually.

E

eyyafuc

like ganondork said, hairless cats creep me out too... not to mention the over sized claws and teeth..frizzy "pissed off" tail..
i'd have no problem killing this thing in real life lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom